General Admissions & OTCAS OTD 2024-2025 acceptance!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future_OTD_RSC

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was recently accepted into Howards OTD program and wanted to see if there were any others joining this coming fall in August! One thing i'm trying to figure out is I have payed my enrollment fee however have not received any follow up emails about how to turn in our medical documents, how to obtain a student id or how to receive a student email. I've notice they are not good with answering emails so if anyone knows please share how to!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! same here but I have been trying to pay my enrollment fee but they have not emailed me back for my ID #

Did you receive an email that contained a “how to log in to graduate school application?” It provides a site called myworkdaysite where you can log in and pay the enrollment fee. However it does not give the student id number

Members don't see this ad :)
nope, just interview and acceptance and silence after that

Wow that’s crazy! I went up there and got the email for the head of the graduate department. I sent him an email and received an email with the link for the enrollment fee the following week. I still have not heard anything about anything else though

I don't live close so it's impossible for me, however, whatever happens, happens... Hopefully when grad season ends they start replying to emails

Hey guys! I was recently accepted into Howards OTD program and wanted to see if there were any others joining this coming fall in August! One thing i'm trying to figure out is I have payed my enrollment fee however have not received any follow up emails about how to turn in our medical documents, how to obtain a student id or how to receive a student email. I've notice they are not good with answering emails so if anyone knows please share how to!
Hey, I’m a student in the program. You’ll get email updates starting next month about what to do with a two day orientation in mid August a week before classes start.