immediate preceptorship for prosthodontics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dante72

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear colleagues
I'm in a desperate need for a prosthodontics preceptorship program, that I can get in around July or August. Do you know any that is open and cheap? xD

Members don't see this ad.

wonder if anyone knows more about these.

I feel like most of these are scams for international students.

It looks like BU is 7500 for 2 months of this 'preceptorship' which doesn't seem like it's much use

Reactions: 1 user
wonder if anyone knows more about these.

I feel like most of these are scams for international students.

It looks like BU is 7500 for 2 months of this 'preceptorship' which doesn't seem like it's much use
It's just for visa.
You need a program to get in so you can regain F-1 Status.
Honestly 7500 for 2 months is just too much for me, even a non-funded research position is a better option, if you know any.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's just for visa.
You need a program to get in so you can regain F-1 Status.
Honestly 7500 for 2 months is just too much for me, even a non-funded research position is a better option, if you know any.
Check with URMC

Hello
I checked URMC, it's kinda expensive for me.
Do you know any unfunded research program? I know Python and machine learning.
I wouldnt discount it completely. Ask them if they may be interested in it and if there are scholarships available. You may be surprised on what the response is.

I wouldnt discount it completely. Ask them if they may be interested in it and if there are scholarships available. You may be surprised on what the response is.
Thank you
I will try it out.