General Admissions & OTCAS Howard University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chichi_syd

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone applied and heard from Howard University’s OTD program. I already made my decision to attend another school but I was just curious to see if anyone heard back because I haven’t since I turned in my application.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was curious if anyone applied and heard from Howard University’s OTD program. I already made my decision to attend another school but I was just curious to see if anyone heard back because I haven’t since I turned in my application.
I am convinced they "misplace" apps. I never heard back from them. Their phone is almost always off.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received my first interview invite 4/4/24, had the interview 4/5/24. Got another invite for the 2nd interview 4/8/24, had the interview 4/10/24. I’m not sure if I was supposed to have 2 interviews because they were very similar. I asked the interviewer the estimated return time and she stated 1-2 weeks. I’m on day 14 and still have not heard anything.

I received my first interview invite 4/4/24, had the interview 4/5/24. Got another invite for the 2nd interview 4/8/24, had the interview 4/10/24. I’m not sure if I was supposed to have 2 interviews because they were very similar. I asked the interviewer the estimated return time and she stated 1-2 weeks. I’m on day 14 and still have not heard anything.
I only had 1

Yes, I got accepted about a week after my interview... I interviewed the 10th

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I got accepted about a week after my interview... I interviewed the 10th
Congrats! Yea I'm still left in limbo. I do find it interesting that they pushed the application deadline back to May 1st. Originally it was 3/15 then they pushed it to 3/28, now 5/1. What is actually going on here.

They definitely do seem very unorganized enrollment fees are due today but they don't answer any emails

They definitely do seem very unorganized enrollment fees are due today but they don't answer any emails
Exactly, I reached out on Instagram but it is a student ran account. They gave me 2 emails to reach out to but they have not responded either.