This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just want to share with you that right now they are interviewing pre-pharm students and not the transfer students. They have not started with the transfers yet. Secondly, pre-req's audit complete means someone has reviewed your application but if not, that means they have to review your file.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just want to share with you that right now they are interviewing pre-pharm students and not the transfer students. They have not started with the transfers yet. Secondly, pre-req's audit complete means someone has reviewed your application but if not, that means they have to review your file.

Thank you very much for the insight. I greatly appreciate it.

Happy Friday Everyone! I too have just received an email for an interview.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! No. I am a current Famu student. I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Pre Medical Biology in May.
Good Luck ...pl do share if you hear about transfer students.

Anyone here apply to the Crestview campus? How is anyone applying for scholarships without being accepted yet? Congrats to everyone who's gotten interviews so far!

I haven’t received an email, nor do I have the interview tab. However, AHHHH!!! I’m so happy for you guys! I am still very hopeful that I’ll get an interview, and hope that all of you get an interview as well. Just keep checking every day!

Thank you! Hope you get an interview too! And yeah, it says on my application audit complete

Has any transfer students heard anything ? And does anyone know if theyll let you know if you DON'T get an interview ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am a transfer and got my interview email today.

Reactions: 1 users
I am a transfer and got my interview email today.
I'm trying to be patient but I'm a transfer student that lives out of state, I have a bachelor degree in biology. Got accepted to the school but haven't heard anything back from the pharmacy program. Good luck on your interview.

I am transfer student and got interview invite this morning. Can anybody share public transportation mode from Orlando to Tallahassee ?

I am transfer student and got interview invite this morning. Can anybody share public transportation mode from Orlando to Tallahassee ?
Congratulations!!! :)
As for transportation, check the routes offered by RedCoach. I’ve taken it a few times and I’ve never had any bad experiences with them.

I guess I’m one of the last ones, but finally my application says Audit Complete - Prereq pending. I assume it is because I am finishing my prerequisites over the spring and the summer. I hope I am lucky enough to get an interview, I feel so... unworthy? Totally lame way to put it. Anyways, I will update the forum later if I am invited for an interview. In the meantime, best of luck to those of you with interviews this month. Lastly, I was debating on whether to drive or not, and ultimately decided to tap into my savings and pay for a plane ticket, regardless of how afraid I am of planes.

Congratulations!!! :)
As for transportation, check the routes offered by RedCoach. I’ve taken it a few times and I’ve never had any bad experiences with them.
Thanks for sharing this information , it is available directly from orlando airport where I am landing.

People those who have selected interview date from the calendar , can they share what does the following line means from the instructions email . I selected date and time , did I miss something ??

"select group one as the interviewer "

I guess I’m one of the last ones, but finally my application says Audit Complete - Prereq pending. I assume it is because I am finishing my prerequisites over the spring and the summer. I hope I am lucky enough to get an interview, I feel so... unworthy? Totally lame way to put it. Anyways, I will update the forum later if I am invited for an interview. In the meantime, best of luck to those of you with interviews this month. Lastly, I was debating on whether to drive or not, and ultimately decided to tap into my savings and pay for a plane ticket, regardless of how afraid I am of planes.

You seem like you'd be a great fit for this program! I hope you hear good news soon. :)

People those who have selected interview date from the calendar , can they share what does the following line means from the instructions email . I selected date and time , did I miss something ??

"select group one as the interviewer "

Same thing happened with me, I selected a date and a time but I didn't see an option to select a group it said my interview was confirmed. I called and they said because I didn't pick a group I'd have to wait longer to get interviewed, but I can still interview for the date I picked. However, I didn't see that option to pick a group when I selected the date and so I thought I was the only one this happened to

Same thing happened with me, I selected a date and a time but I didn't see an option to select a group it said my interview was confirmed. I called and they said because I didn't pick a group I'd have to wait longer to get interviewed, but I can still interview for the date I picked. However, I didn't see that option to pick a group when I selected the date and so I thought I was the only one this happened to
Yeah I didn't see that option either.

I called latter , spoke to a person and they told me that you did select "Group 1 ". I will suggest call again and check with them. I think you will be fine and you only have to be there for the interview slot you have selected.

Does anybody know when they will be done assigning interviews and will be sending out denied emails. I’m starting to get really nervous!!!

Yeah I didn't see that option either.

Oh alright, I thought maybe it had just been me and I missed it somehow since the person I talked to said I was supposed to see an option to select a group. But since it happened to you too I know that the option wasn't there

I called latter , spoke to a person and they told me that you did select "Group 1 ". I will suggest call again and check with them. I think you will be fine and you only have to be there for the interview slot you have selected.

Oh okay, yeah I'll call again to make sure then

But you're right because the person I talked to did say it was alright and to just show up for the time I selected

Does anybody know when they will be done assigning interviews and will be sending out denied emails. I’m starting to get really nervous!!!
I called and was told no, so just call.

I called earlier today, and was told they are beginning interviews this Wednesday, and that they will probably be sending out a second round of invites. Were you told no as in, no they don't know when they will be done or no what ?

Hey everyone! So I just spoke with Dr. Taylor and she said if you've already scheduled your interview but did not see the 'select group one as interviewer option, it's okay and dont worry about it. As long as you see that your interview date and time as been confirmed, all is well. Hope this eases everyone's spirit lol

Hello everyone! I just got an interview invite via my email. Words cannot describe the euphoria I feel at this moment. Try checking again today to see if you got an email. I am a transfer student from Miami with only an Associates in chemistry+ the required prereqs.

Reactions: 5 users
Hello everyone! I just got an interview invite via my email. Words cannot describe the euphoria I feel at this moment. Try checking again today to see if you got an email. I am a transfer student from Miami with only an Associates in chemistry+ the required prereqs.

Congrats!!!!

YAYYY!!! Congrats !

I knew you'd get one! Congratulations!!!

Congrats!!!!

I came here for some relief but now I’m more stressed. I’ve been waiting as well and haven’t heard anything. Same deal that most have commented, red exclamations and doesn’t say audit complete, no interview tab for certain. I’ll keep looking and update for anyone else who might be waiting as well.

How are everybody’s interviews going? I’ve pretty much accepted the fact that I didn’t get in. It’s almost April.

I just called in today. One nice lady from the college of pharmacy told me that they haven't finished everything yet so be patient.

My friend got email and I didn't. I assume they go by last name.

How are everybody’s interviews going? I’ve pretty much accepted the fact that I didn’t get in. It’s almost April.
Awwww that's probably not true! There is a lot going on with the program this year and things are pretty slow, even us current students are waiting forever to hear back from admin about things so don't lose hope! There is still PLENTY of time, interviews go on until the end of April or so (I believe). Just give it some time and stay motivated!

Until you get a letter of denial keep your head up. I know pharmacists that didn’t interview until late April and weren’t formally accepted until May.

I've also applied! Has anyone heard anything yet ?
I got an email on the 23rd saying that I was invited for an interview and that they started on the 21st. They'was only one day available in April to interview

On my status page I have red exclamation points on the bottom two items. Does anyone else have this too? I sent all my app stuff in back in December.
Yeah mine had that too, but I still got an interview date, so as long as you've actually finished the application and got it notarized I think you'll be fine.

Does anyone have any idea how long after the interview it takes to get an acceptance or rejection letter?
Also does anyone know which room and building the interviews are held in? The email didn't specify