FAMU Pharmacy Class of 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kaspirghostum

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was searching and I did not see a thread for this yet lol. Any recent interviews/acceptances? My PharmCas was verified ahead of the April 1st deadline.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone. I was searching and I did not see a thread for this yet lol. Any recent interviews/acceptances? My PharmCas was verified ahead of the April 1st deadline.
you will be accepted, but don't waste your time and money

Members don't see this ad :)
To the practicing Pharmacists who are bitter and disillusioned, please stop using this thread to vent.

To the practicing Pharmacists who are bitter and disillusioned, please stop using this thread to vent.
I am not bitter - maybe disillusioned, but not for me- I have a great job, make good $$, but I see new grads making the same per hour I made 17 years ago and trying to save y'al;

I am not bitter - maybe disillusioned, but not for me- I have a great job, make good $$, but I see new grads making the same per hour I made 17 years ago and trying to save y'al;
But... OP didn't ask you to save them lol. Good intention but at a wrong place.

But... OP didn't ask you to save them lol. Good intention but at a wrong place.
just trying to put wise words out there for the younger generation to save them years of agony and thousands of wasted dollars. But like the old adage states - you can lead a horse to water....