etsu interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got in! :) I'm excited....I have an interview at LUCOP on the 20th....since ETSU and Lipscomb were my top two choices I feel like I should go to the interview at least and give the school a chance...does anyone know anything about how these two schools compare (besides the obvious info that's available on their websites)....

I too was at the 1/13 interview, you were all ready accepted?!? did someone contact you that day that you had been extended an offer of acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

that's cool! What group were you in?

I got a call from the dean after i made it home...I actually missed his call and called him back and he gave me the news :) I am so excited...I have an interview at LUCOP tomorrow but I'm fairly certain that ETSU is where i'm going! It's just such an awesome school! What did you think of it?

I was in Group A. I actually got a call from the Dean this afternoon and I was accepted! yay! I'm pretty sure i'm going here in the fall, and sooo excited. what group were you in?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in Group B.
I just sent my check in! So I may see you there if you decide to go :) Congrats!! Where else are you applying?

Does anyone know when the next interview is?

Got my acceptance call last night!!! It has been such a long application year but well worth it.

So has anybody started the list of requirements for matriculation? I know they aren't due for a little while, but i didn't know how long it would take to complete some of them (like the background check)? I finished my FAFSA already and the only thing they sent me was a letter denying me an undergraduate loan which i thought was silly because I don't need an undergraduate loan....it kinda makes me wonder if I filled the FAFSA out correctly though :confused:

ETSU has started calling on waitlisted applicants. I received an acceptance call on 05-05-11. I'm not sure if I will change my current pharm school plans, but I just wanted people to know that phone calls are being made.....