DHA (Dubai Health Authority) Dental Exam HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There is an app in play store with the name came rocks. They have most every subjects questionnaire of DHA and MOH exams. I know more than 70 dentists who have cleared it only studying those questions. Onam an orthodontist and passed DHA in 2014 with their app.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello..

I have an exam this July 2015 for licensure as General Dentist. Can you help me find a prometric reviewer that I could download or print?

Thanks

Dear ,
You can get the exam questions application from the link given below
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.camerocks.dentalpro&hl=en
lite version of applications are free and pro versions are payable.The Questions are collected from exam candidates. Seems to be sure shot questions. Check i out.

Hi david. I am PM-ing you a link which has questions that are frequently in middle east countries' license exams. Hope it helps. Good Luck!!
Hi I too am planning for Dubai licensing exams..need info regarding the same. Can u mail me too the question bank or whatever materials u have that might help me

i am looking for dha exam for general dentistry and struggling to get some study materials and links for the frequently asked questions in the prometric test.please share the links with me too.

I recently signed up for the DHA exam via prometric for my dental license in Dubai. If anyone has any resources that would be helpful in the preparation for this exam it would be most helpful!

Thank you

David
There is an app in play store with pro metric questions. They have for gp and sp c Ortho alao

Hi david. I am PM-ing you a link which has questions that are frequently in middle east countries' license exams. Hope it helps. Good Luck!!
Can u send me that link which u shared wid david....as im also planning for dat

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
Does anybody know what dental programs (DDS / BDS/ DMD) are recognized by UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) in Dubai?
Cannot find anywhere what EU countries don't need the exam

I read some views on dat app which r all negative so wats ur comment on dis...
I know around 30-40 dentists who passed the exam using the app. Negative comments come from.people who haven't written the exam I guess.

I read some views on dat app which r all negative so wats ur comment on dis...
Dr. Nit in.., I personally know many dentists including my wife who passed the exam with it. I can give you reference of dentists who only relied on the app and now working in dubai..negative comments are mainly from those people who found spell errors etc. And have not written the exam
Once you write the exam spell errors and not an issue.

Reactions: 1 user
Dr. Nit in.., I personally know many dentists including my wife who passed the exam with it. I can give you reference of dentists who only relied on the app and now working in dubai..negative comments are mainly from those people who found spell errors etc. And have not written the exam
Once you write the exam spell errors and not an issue.
Hi....i will be really thankful if u can share ur contact details or email address @ [email protected]
As im preparing for dha exams at im finding it bit difficult about d documentation work n exam scheduling.
Thankx in advance.

Plz mail me the link too of frequently asked questions

can anybody let me know the salary for a GP dentist working for MoH UAE/DHA/HAAD...

I recently signed up for the DHA exam via prometric for my dental license in Dubai. If anyone has any resources that would be helpful in the preparation for this exam it would be most helpful!

Thank you

David
Hi David
I have just joined this forum and I have come across your post. I am currently preparing for the DHA exam for dentists. Could you please share some insight on the exams and advise which study material works best. Thank you

Hi , I'm dr.gaurav from India. I'm a dentist and I got ur id from studentdoctor forum. I'm also planning for dha exam for dentists by prometric. N I saw that u already registered for the exam so mailing u in hope of some help.can u plz guide me to process of registering on dha site. Do I have to upload attested documents or unattested one. Where to get the attestation done n wat all documents need to be attested. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

There is an app in play store with the name came rocks. They have most every subjects questionnaire of DHA and MOH exams. I know more than 70 dentists who have cleared it only studying those questions. Onam an orthodontist and passed DHA in 2014 with their app.
What app...please let me know

What app...please let me know
Hi , I'm dr.gaurav from India. I'm a dentist and I got ur id from studentdoctor forum. I'm also planning for dha exam for dentists by prometric. N I saw that u already registered for the exam so mailing u in hope of some help.can u plz guide me to process of registering on dha site. Do I have to upload attested documents or unattested one. Where to get the attestation done n wat all documents need to be attested. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. My email address is [email protected].

I have applied for DHA Dentist examination. Can anyone give link or study material for the same.. Please help..!! Awaiting for valuable reply. please send me books in [email protected]

Dear,

I am applying for Dentist Exam in UAE. Please guide the UAE Dentist exam pattern and study material if you have.
[email protected].

Thank you

David
The best resource in eDental Portal questions.. Prepared within 2 weeks and 80% of the questions in the exam was exactly out of the eDental Portal subscription.