deleted.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boronew

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I have been debating where to go for a while now. I have two options. Temple and Case Western.
Ever since I was a freshman in college, Case Western has been my dream school due to its health education campus and small class size. However, over time, I realized one of the important factors to consider is the COA.

Temple (OOS) tuition is about $77,000 and Case Western tuition is about $83,000. Including the other fees and living expenses, I estimate that the Temple's total COA would be around $100,000 and the Case's would be around $130,000. I'm aware that Temple has a strong clinical reputation, but I can't easily let go of Case Western, since it was the school that gave me the motivation to pursue a career in dentistry during my time in college.

I believe Case has a better facility and location compared to Temple, but the fact that Temple is a little bit cheaper and clinically strong confuses me on what to choose. It would be gratefully appreciated if you share any insights on this matter!
case by your numbers is 30% more expensive
in my world, that makes temple more than "a little bit cheaper"...

Status
Not open for further replies.