DELETED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily4900

Reaction score
\

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You should not have applied to medical school with a MCAT of 490. What are your current MCAT practice scores ?

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted my AACOMAS to about 5 schools (LECOM, VCOM, PCOM, NYIT) and was verified on Monday. I submitted with a truly meh MCAT (490), an average GPA (cGPA 3.6, sGPA 3.5), but do have over 1000+ hours of patient care experience working as an MA. I'm retaking the MCAT tomorrow and am confident I can bring my score up. My question is do you guys think I will even get any secondaries or did I ruin my chances by submitting with this MCAT score and get screened out of every school?

Also, for LECOM because I scored a 490 would I be able to use my AIS for consideration (assuming they even send me a secondary)?

Any help would be super appreciated!
As of right now, yes, you get screened out. Med schools are under no obligation to wait for a newer score.

Secondaries are often a tax on the hopelessly naïve, if not pathologically clueless.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.