DAT Congratulations! Another 30!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dr. Romano,
I want to make sure you understand how extremely grateful I am for everything you have done for us. I wouldn't have made those scores without you. I did the Destroyer twice, Math Destroyer and the Organic Chemistry Odyssey. I am the president for the pre-dental club at my university and I will make sure to share your FB group (I already have multiple times) with my club members, especially the new ones I will get this upcoming school year. You have been wonderful to us and again, I am so grateful! Thank you! I would share my scores on here myself but I don't want the people who know me to know what I made (because I don't want people to focus on that). But please feel free to share my scores without my name. My biggest advice would be to be brave to make mistakes because you always learn more through the questions you get wrong than the ones you get right. When I answer your daily questions, I actually always feel happier when it's a question I didn't know the answer to or one that I end up getting wrong. Again, thank you and Nancy for everything!
Miss S

sao.png

Members don't see this ad.