Congratulations ! We welcome you to the Orgoman Hall of Fame!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I did it!šŸ‘ Dr Romano!!!! WE did it :)!!!!​

Wow!
What a relief! HUGE Thank you! million thanks

Long story hereā€¦.

I am dental hygienist (7 years of experience) , non traditional student (means ā€œoldā€ ), who decided to climb the ā€œmountainā€ to get a higher education to be a dentist! Plus I am a full time mom and mortgage payer who have to continue to work (part time)!

First time I tried to take DAT exam last August, 2022 scoring AA-18 I was using DAT Boā€¦.p program. BooIt was overloaded with unnecessary information to memorize. It was unsuccessful attempt!

I always had trouble understanding organic Chemistry.:(
I was searching for a great Orgo Professor for 2 yearsā€¦!
Dr Jim Romano:)
You earned huge reputation in NY dental community and not only!!!!

My friend who is well-known OBGYN doctor Dr Olga Kheyson MD FACOG at Staten Island recommended me to take Dr Romano Orgo class. Apparently she took Dr Romano class in 2006! She and her mom Svitlana Sheremeta still remembers you Dr Romano and appreciate your value of being the greatest Orgo Professor!!!!

The second person who recommended to take Orgo class is Dr Jessica Borukhova DDS (is great pediatric dentist graduated from NYU in 2022 who I am working with right now at dental pediatric office in Brooklyn, NY ) who was taking Dr Romano summer class in 2016.
And another Graduated NYU pediatric dentist Dr @Levy Grosser who I had chance to work with - also compelled me to take Dr Romano class!!
Dr Romano - you are very Famous Legend in NY!!! šŸ§‘ā€šŸŽ“

My first attempt for Orgo was 18 after I took dr Romano course I got 25!!! Wow!!! Dr Romano really teaches you to understand orgo stuff using associative and creative techniques to memorize problems!
Little ā€œMoā€ is the best memorization!
Dr Romano: I want you to thank you for opportunity to have best experiences with Orgoman this summer 2023!!!!
You are best investment in preparing for DAT!šŸ˜Ž

You are our ā€œNucleusā€ and our control center!

You are our ā€œGolgiā€ that make sure that we modified us and packed with knowledge!

You are our ā€œmitochondriaā€ that provide so much energy during your impressive and interesting class!

You are our ā€œchaperonā€ who is make sure to guide your students along the proper pathway!

Join the DAT Classes and get the 2024 DAT Destroyers, take the DAT once and be done Join Today and become a success story

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• anatasia.jpg
    anatasia.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: