COMLEX PE Release dates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aspringdoc24

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
NBOME says for test dates between Oct. 1 - 31, the score release date is : November 25 - December 3rd....

Does this mean those who took the exam oct. 28 or 31 are all expected to receive their results in less than the normal 8 weeks?

Members don't see this ad.

NBOME says for test dates between Oct. 1 - 31, the score release date is : November 25 - December 3rd....

Does this mean those who took the exam oct. 28 or 31 are all expected to receive their results in less than the normal 8 weeks?
This is my understanding! I took mine at the end of Oct and am expecting to get my scores between these dates as during orientation they said to check NBOME for release dates.

This is not your first rodeo with the nbome. Relax and trust the timeframe you're quoting from their website.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Quick question. I was recommending pain medications PRN for a lot of patients. In my head I was just thinking OTC/nsaids. Are they going to assume I refer to narcotics and fail me??!