COMLEX LEVEL III

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Jigsaw

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished COMLEX LEVEL III. Honestly feel like I failed. I got destroyed by the CDM cases, the multiple-choice was challenging but not as bad once I think back to it. I don't even know what to think right now. I am so scared I failed.

I haven't failed a COMLEX yet
Level 1: 597
Level 2: 604
PE: Pass
USMLE I: Low 230's
USMLE II: High 230's

I finished COMQUEST and 60% of Combank before the exam.

I am a preliminary resident for an advanced program next year. If I fail will I not be able to start my advanced program? What happens if you fail? I just need reassurance? I don't even know what to say right now. I'm extremely disheartened

Members don't see this ad.

I just Finished this god awful test today. I feel your pain! Btw, everyone thinks/says they failed the CDM cases. If you did well on the rest and just sucked at the CDM, I think you will be ok.

I just finished COMLEX LEVEL III. Honestly feel like I failed. I got destroyed by the CDM cases, the multiple-choice was challenging but not as bad once I think back to it. I don't even know what to think right now. I am so scared I failed.

I haven't failed a COMLEX yet
Level 1: 597
Level 2: 604
PE: Pass
USMLE I: Low 230's
USMLE II: High 230's

I finished COMQUEST and 60% of Combank before the exam.

I am a preliminary resident for an advanced program next year. If I fail will I not be able to start my advanced program? What happens if you fail? I just need reassurance? I don't even know what to say right now. I'm extremely disheartened
A lot of people felt the same way after level 3; at least from the people around me. They all passed :)
BTW, what did you think about Combank vs Comquest? I am almost done with Combank and don't fell like it really helped me learn stuff, I am thinking about doing another qbank and debating between Comquest vs Uworld...

I enjoyed COMQUEST the most.

OP, I wouldn't worry too much. The passing score is 350, and usually prior performance is indicative of future results. You have zero red flags and probably zero reasons to even believe you failed. Congrats on finishing!