Casper ideal test date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1164408

Hi, I'm applying this cycle. I wanted to ask if taking Casper on July 18 or 27th with only one school on the distribution list is ideal? I planned on adding the other schools that require Casper after my Mcat score release. Also how long would it take for those schools to receive the Casper score if I chose to add them after the Casper score release? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
The scores are released to the schools in around 2 weeks usually

Reactions: 1 user
@Acuity Insights will confirm, but usually your scores are ready within a couple of weeks after your test day. Your strategy should be fine for the one school that you designate. I'll let AI tell you how you can add schools after you receive your score.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello ummchile, thank you for your questions. We recommend booking your Casper test for the earliest dates possible. You can add programs to your distribution list even after taking your test, as long as they are still accepting scores. You can do this on the Reservations page of your Acuity Insights account, under Test Information.

If you are not able to select Add a New Distribution, the distribution deadline for one or more of the programs selected may have passed. You can browse all of the program distribution deadlines on the Dates and fees page.

We have answers to this question and more on the Applicant Website in the FAQ's. Thank you and good luck!

Reactions: 2 users