California Northstate College of Dental Medicine Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

waitlisted and interviewed late december

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my seat at CNU CDM - good luck to those on the waitlist!

Reactions: 1 user
I got the call last week and just withdrew my seat. Hope it goes out to one of you guys 🙏🏼

Reactions: 1 users
It's essential to keep a keen eye on our choices for the future. As we consider California Northstate University, a few facts stand out.

Unlike many institutions, CNU doesn't accept federal loans. This necessitates securing private loans, which often carry high interest and fewer protections. Imagine grappling with a $100k yearly loan, potentially leaving you burdened with debt and without a dental license.

Remember, there was a significant student lawsuit against CNU just last year. Please, do take the time to Google this. Past issues can be a warning sign of what might lie ahead.

Given these factors, the stability of your chosen institution should be a paramount concern. A sudden closure or bankruptcy could leave students stranded and financially encumbered.

The decisions we make now will define our futures. We're not just picking a school, but a pathway towards our professional life. Proceed with utmost caution.

Stay safe, everyone!

Reactions: 3 users