California Northstate College of Dental Medicine Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone interview in December and hear a response? I interviewed on Dec 13th and they told us it’d be unlikely to hear back from them on the 15th. Wondering if I should be hearing a response from them soon

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone interview in December and hear a response? I interviewed on Dec 13th and they told us it’d be unlikely to hear back from them on the 15th. Wondering if I should be hearing a response from them soon
some schools accept every week or two
some schools wait until the month deadline for deposits and do it all at once
i would bet most schools are on holiday break though...

Did anyone have any post Dec 15 interviews and hear back yet? I had mine on Monday but haven’t heard back just curious how long they usually take.

Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone have pre November interviews and still not hear back, they said they’re still reviewing my app

Reactions: 1 user
I had an interview mid November but I haven't heard anything from them yet! Anyone interviewed around the same time got an email from them?

I had an interview mid November but I haven't heard anything from them yet! Anyone interviewed around the same time got an email from them?
i interviewed at the end of November and also haven't heard anything...its a good sign I'm guessing?

Guys, what did your status change into when you got accepted? Mine went from invited for interview to under review and I don't know if it is a good sign

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, what did your status change into when you got accepted? Mine went from invited for interview to under review and I don't know if it is a good sign
They should be back from Holiday break right now and you should be hearing soon. When did you interview?

mine stayed the same, it still says invited for interview and idk what that means

I got an interview this month! Anyone that's been interviewed before wants to share their experience? What type of questions do they ask?

Anyone get an email today about CNU waitlist status?

Didn’t apply here but did they show you all pics of the facilities during the interview? Curious what they look like cant find it anywhere

Does anyone know how much of a chance to we have to get accepted from the waitlist?

Anyone know if the class is full Or when they are going to start calling again for acceptances ?

Interviewed December 2nd and haven’t heard back, however my portal changed from invited to interview to under review. Does anyone know if this means I’ll head back soon?

Interviewed in November, got accepted in January, but not going to attend.
Good luck to everyone still interviewing and on the waitlist!

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed December 2nd and haven’t heard back, however my portal changed from invited to interview to under review. Does anyone know if this means I’ll head back soon?
ignore portal changes unless it says "accepted" or "rejected"...

Any idea when the waitlist may move for CNU?

Just received a waitlist email this morning. Interviewed Dec 13. Anyone else receive one?

I got waitlisted a while ago and i contacted them recently they said their class is full already ( first deposits ) but they might get back to us in 2-3 weeks after the second deposits are due for the final decision because there might be some students who dont pay the second deposit and give up their seats.

I got waitlisted a while ago and i contacted them recently they said their class is full already ( first deposits ) but they might get back to us in 2-3 weeks after the second deposits are due for the final decision because there might be some students who dont pay the second deposit and give up their seats.
When did you contact them?