ASTRO Supervision Town Hall šŸ“£ā˜¢

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheWallnerus

e^(iĻ€) + 1 = 0
Lifetime Donor
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hear ye, hear ye!

Let it be known that on the morrow, being the fifth day of April in the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty-four, at the hour of five in the post meridian, Eastern Standard Time, the esteemed gathering of the radiation guild, known as ASTRO, shall host a grand convocation via the magical ether of Zoom.

Thou shalt clicketh here: Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: ASTRO Town Hall. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting.

The purpose of this illustrious assembly is to deliberate upon matters of great import concerning the supervision of the mystical arts of radiation therapy by the learned physicians. All esteemed practitioners, scholars, and interested parties are hereby summoned to lend their ears and voices to this momentous discourse.

Let it be spread far and wide that participation in this town hall is both a privilege and a duty for those dedicated to the advancement of the healing arts. Mark the time and prepare thyselves to join in fellowship and wisdom.

This proclamation is set forth to all corners that none may claim ignorance of this gathering.

~God save the Michalski~

(Linked herein ye shall find links to divers threads and missives from times past upon this very message board, treating upon the matter of supervision within the hallowed realm of radiation oncology.)

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If I am in solo practice andI live in pacific time zone and Iā€™m treating til 5pm, do I need to get someone to cover clinic while log in?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
If I am in solo practice andI live in pacific time zone and Iā€™m treating til 5pm, do I need to get someone to cover clinic while log in?
How else would you catch an acute, life-threatening breast skin reaction?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users