Another interesting video out there.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ckjets

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I watched that Thomas N. Joseph video; the dude does not like us. It is what it is. Out of curiosity, I used the search feature on the site and typed 'podiatrist', I found an interesting video.

http://www.5min.com/Video/The-Causes-of-Heel-Pain-454498333

What I disliked about the video is that they write MD after Dr. Radovic's name instead of DPM. Given he is very well spoken, had it been DPM, it would have sent a nice message to the people who watch this show about who podiatrist are. We are slowly getting there. Peace, colleagues; study hard.

Members don't see this ad.

I watched that Thomas N. Joseph video; the dude does not like us. It is what it is. Out of curiosity, I used the search feature on the site and typed 'podiatrist', I found an interesting video.

http://www.5min.com/Video/The-Causes-of-Heel-Pain-454498333

What I disliked about the video is that they write MD after Dr. Radovic's name instead of DPM. Given he is very well spoken, had it been DPM, it would have sent a nice message to the people who watch this show about who podiatrist are. We are slowly getting there. Peace, colleagues; study hard.

Most likely a harmless mistake on behalf of the producers, but i get your point. Good video.

ckjets my old friend, glad you are still alive and kicking. Care to offer us your opinion on your schooling so far?

ckjets my old friend, glad you are still alive and kicking. Care to offer us your opinion on your schooling so far?
Our faculty, NOT Temple's Med School preclinical faculty that we share with the dental, PT and medical students, but the podiatrists, PhDs, RNs and PTs that are always here in the pod school are as good as they get; they are remarkable in that despite their heavy loads and busy schedules they become your personal mentors (and keep in mind that our class is relatively large, and our clinic and gait lab are full most of the time). On the other hand, the med school's professors range from amazing to terrible but generally they are very impersonal to the extent that we refer to them by their appearance because sometimes we don't remember or can't even pronounce their names; just few of them can't even teach the alphabet to their own kids in which case they have an emptier class and people start buying books. :laugh:
I personally think that being the sister pod school of a med school does not mean much; it's just good for recruiting, but most of what we learn and what is important for us is taught well by our faculty in the class room, our clinic, the gait lab and the OR; and that alone is what makes Temple a great school, it's all that any school needs; everything else is bs.

What about you airbud, hows DMU going?