Anki for PDFs

chicken-n-beer

Membership Revoked
Removed
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m in a medical Masters program covering the topics of Neuroscience, Physiology, Biochemistry and Cell/Molecular Biology. I’m pre-reading for the Fall semester and I’m interested in knowing methods to convert textbook chapters to Anki decks.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m in a medical Masters program covering the topics of Neuroscience, Physiology, Biochemistry and Cell/Molecular Biology. I’m pre-reading for the Fall semester and I’m interested in knowing methods to convert textbook chapters to Anki decks.
Look up anking video on text sniper.
also,
Anking PDF

If you're just wanting to take screenshots of pages, then you can use Adobe Acrobat. It converts files to PDFs and has a snapshot tool that you can drag the mouse to form a box over any part of the page to take a screenshot. And you can just press ctrl+v or command+v for mac to paste the image.

If you're just wanting to take screenshots of pages, then you can use Adobe Acrobat. It converts files to PDFs and has a snapshot tool that you can drag the mouse to form a box over any part of the page to take a screenshot. And you can just press ctrl+v or command+v for mac to paste the image.

I more so meant the process used to kinda stratify material (i.e. on first pass, what is crucial, trivial and worthless as it relates to making cards).

Last edited: