ANKI study tips for dental student?

D

deleted1106792

Dental student here studying for the CBSE (short version of Step 1) for OMFS specialty. Currently using all the sources that I've seen in med forums (pathoma, FA, and b&b) + light year deck. The way I'm using anki is by aligning the system I'm covering in my curriculum to my CBSE studying and transferring the cards for that specific system to a separate deck "Current Review." I'm currently repeating the same process for every system that I go over.

However, I'm realizing that my "current review" deck is not showing me any new cards for the recent set of cards that I transfer from light year and it continues to show me cards for the very first two systems I have covered.

Does anyone have any advise on what I can do to have all the cards in that deck (even the most recent ones that I just transferred) to be shown frequently?

Also, I'm not in a school where my curriculum is integrated to the medical school so any advise on how to go about studying for this monster would be greatly appreciated :.)

Thank you,

:)

Members don't see this ad.