Question Ability to communicate with the community

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hello,

I’m a Stanford IM attending and host of a podcast specifically for trainees interested in medicine but curious about nontraditional career paths that they may not be exposed to during training. In this podcast we interview physicians like the Chief Clinical Officer of Google, the CEO of Mass General Brigham, the Chief Medical Officer of Medicare, the CEO of Kaiser Permanente, the CDC director, etc. These docs discuss their career journeys and provide wisdom and guidance to medical trainees.

It would be nice to give a forum for the community to ask these kind of folks questions directly particularly when a prominent person is speaking, but I have been told I break the rules by doing so, even if I don’t hyperlink the podcast or even mention the name of the podcast. Is there any way to explore an exception for something like this? I understand the ethos of the rules, but I don't monetize this podcast or have any interest in making money on the podcast, the podcast isn’t in a company, and it doesn’t seem to fit under any of the vendor categories (I’m not a test prep vendor or admission advice vendor).

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.