A&M vs NCSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nachalibre

Reaction score
Hi! I know the deadline is approaching but I’ve been having a tough time making this decision. Texas is my IS school (my parents moved there a few years ago I’ve never personally lived in Texas), but I did a rough four year financial breakdown and with IS in NCSU after the first year it comes out to about the same. I want to like A&M because my parents are close by so I’d have more support but I can’t say I was a fan of College Station when I visited. I’ve geard good things about life in Raleigh, but never got the change to visit. Any insight, both general opinions about the schools and the areas?

Members don't see this ad.

NC state is in a big city. I don't know much about it but we have been there for a horse show. Traffic in Raleigh is a nightmare. I know you can switch to IS the second year. Congrats!!

I will say I currently attend A&M, and having my parents nearby has been extremely nice, I can go home for weekend dinners or just to get away from college station without having to risk losing a lot of study time driving. Moving states can also be expensive, as well as traveling back and forth, so that is also something to keep in mind. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Reactions: 2 users