2023-2024 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry to give anyone a heart attack. For those accepted off the waitlist, what is your date to decide by? Trying to gauge movement.
I was talking to someone who got off the waitlist, and she said she had until the end of this week.

Reactions: 1 user
are ppl who got off the WL def CTE? trying to gauge whether there will be more sent out

Members don't see this ad :)
had to cte to another school today and cornell auto withdrew me tbh saddest email ever :''''(

best of luck to everyone else I hope someone from this thread gets in !! : D

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone know when there may be additional WL movement?

The school I have PTE'd in has an opportunity that would require me to CTE in order to participate in said opportunity. Not sure if I should reject the opportunity to continue holding onto hope at Cornell... Would love other people's thoughts as to how likely it is to get off the WL here and whether or not most of the WL movement has already occurred. :)

Does anyone know when there may be additional WL movement?

The school I have PTE'd in has an opportunity that would require me to CTE in order to participate in said opportunity. Not sure if I should reject the opportunity to continue holding onto hope at Cornell... Would love other people's thoughts as to how likely it is to get off the WL here and whether or not most of the WL movement has already occurred. :)
I don't have specific insights into the timing or likelihood of waitlist movements at Cornell. However, I'd emphasize focusing on the opportunities currently available to you. It might be beneficial to play with the cards on the table rather than holding out for uncertain outcomes. If the opportunity at the school where you've PTE'd aligns with your goals and offers valuable experiences, it might be worth considering accepting it.

Reactions: 1 user