2023-2024 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when/if their 24-25 financial aid forms are available?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are both faculty interviews open file but blinded to stats or is one closed?

Also, how long will each interview be?

Are both faculty interviews open file but blinded to stats or is one closed?

Also, how long will each interview be?
Both blinded to stats but open, each interview is around 45 minutes.
Mine was really ethical/tell me a time when XYZ, not to many traditional questions so it didn't seem to matter that it was open.

Reactions: 1 user
I emailed them about it today, I can let you know when I hear back!

The FA office replied: “We are in the process of finalizing the 2024-2025 forms and anticipate they will be on the website in the next few days. The priority filing date is 2/2/2024.”

Members don't see this ad :)
How did people approach/address the thank you letters? Did you send one to each of your interviewers as separate files or combined them? Or did you just address it to the admissions committee?

How did people approach/address the thank you letters? Did you send one to each of your interviewers as separate files or combined them? Or did you just address it to the admissions committee?
I uploaded them to the portal with titles like “Thank you for Dr. (Insert name)”!

Did application status change from "ready for review" to "under review" for anyone here?

I was looking at the portal and I can still see interview slots. They have 4 dates in February and 3 dates in March. Should be another two waves at the start of Feb and March for interviews.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
I GOT THE A interviewed 1/17

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Me too!! Interviewed 1/17. I can’t see how to accept the offer on the portal… anyone have suggestions?
Yeah same, I don't see a new tab on there yet.

Edit: nevermind, it just popped up!

Reactions: 1 users
That is such a quick response time. When were you complete and what was your LM score?

3.9/514, complete 8/9. I’m shocked bc they said we would hear back 1/29 at earliest.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I was looking at the portal and I can still see interview slots. They have 4 dates in February and 3 dates in March. Should be another two waves at the start of Feb and March for interviews.
Looking forward to hearing from them !

Reactions: 2 users
if i got a deferred response, is there any chance that will be an automatic A or likely waitlist?

• Care
Interviewed for Mainetrack/MD on 1/11. Just got a deferred decision today. Not sure if that's good news/bad news?

Withdrew my II here, hopefully it goes to one of you
Stay strong guys

Reactions: 12 users
My application status says secondary app ready for review then on right side it says your application is ready. Does this mean they havent looked at my application yet? Was completed back in July.

My application status says secondary app ready for review then on right side it says your application is ready. Does this mean they havent looked at my application yet? Was completed back in July.
They don't update that, mine still says it.

for those that have interviewed so far-- how was the experience overall?

for those that have interviewed so far-- how was the experience overall?

awesome! i felt super comfortable and it felt very personal and like they really appreciated my time and me as a person :) gave me very good feelings about the school

Anyone who was previously deferred hear anything since? Is this generally a WL/R?

Any chance they'll send more II or should we expect this to be it from them?