2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
In-State II received on 2/19 for their last II on 3/1 (Confirmed from adcoms), Secondary Submitted on 7/21, 3.8/503

Reactions: 1 users
IS WL this morning :/ Completed first week of September and interviewed early December. I'm hoping this school moves fast with the waitlist because I would donate a kidney for a spot here
I got in off the waitlist last year. It may take a while but I heard in April or May of 2023 to start in July. Hang in there.

From what I recall from my interview day: Mac, Apple Pencil, and iPad. They didn't mention the exact model/gen.
It is the baseline model for everything so M1 MacBook Air, 10.2" iPad and 1st Gen Apple Pencil. At least that is what it was for the current M1s. However, I see many people using their own iPads and laptops you just have to use theirs on exam days since they have the exam software loaded on them for you.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone been accepted without having done AAMC PREview?

Members don't see this ad :)
So March first is the last day they are conducting interviews ?

How long is the turnaround time usually between the interview and interview decision?

When most students interviewed did it consist of one on one?
Has anyone had two on one

Will be removing my acceptance sometime this week. Good luck to everyone!
Idk why people are withdrawing acceptances without even receiving financial aid packages and bargaining with others schools

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk why people are withdrawing acceptances without even receiving financial aid packages and bargaining with others schools
There are always different factors to consider, like if you really want to stay in-state or if you have other schools you know you'd rather go to. End of the day, there are people who would rather go to their dream school for full-tuition than to a school that offers more financially. I've also heard that bargaining is not as easy as it seems. Personally, I'd give up a spot at a school I know I'm not going to because I know there's another premed out there freaking out rn about having no acceptances.

• Care
Reactions: 15 users
Historically how many acceptences does OUWB grant? Ik the class size is 125 but the admissions counter has 240 offers already sent out.

Historically how many acceptences does OUWB grant? Ik the class size is 125 but the admissions counter has 240 offers already sent out.
Is it usually twice the number of seats? so 250?

Last edited:
interviewing rn. so are we all basically just interviewing for waitlist positions?

interviewing rn. so are we all basically just interviewing for waitlist positions?
Last year I saw that people interviewed late February March and received acceptance within the 4weeks after interview

for those who interviewed, did anything happen in the follow-up session after the interviews? i forgot to log on lol.

Also waiting. Anyone know what days of the week and time decisions typically come out?
I looked at last years thread and the people that interviewed around our time found out March 29th 😭 I really hope it doesn’t take that long

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
IS Accepted, Interviewed 02/02. Still in complete shock 😭🙌🏼

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed 2/9 what does it mean if I haven't heard back yet? Do they send all A's per interview date?