2023-2024 Nova Southeastern (MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@NSUMDAdcom I was wondering...if we haven't heard anything, is it safe to say it's a rejection?

Members don't see this ad.

Got the A today! So excited, can't believe I'm going to be a doctor!

Reactions: 3 users
Hi! There is no set schedule for when waitlisted applicants will be notified, however the most amount of movement should be after the deadline!

Sorry, I meant for those who have not heard a decision after our interview. Will we hear that we are waitlisted prior to the April 30th deadline, or should we assume we received a rejection if there has not been any contact?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there an accepted GroupMe?
@swkrple we have a whatsapp where we talk casually and are getting to know each other! its not official, NSU MD said they would make their own soon. feel free to send me your number privately so i can invite you!

Reactions: 1 user
I just checked my email and I received a reply from them stating interviews are between September and May, has anyone received a May interview? I really wish schools didnt string us along.

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant for those who have not heard a decision after our interview. Will we hear that we are waitlisted prior to the April 30th deadline, or should we assume we received a rejection if there has not been any contact?
Hi, if you have not heard back yet, we still have a few meetings left! You should hear back soon

I can't find the portal link in my email, can someone send it here please? Or what should I do to get access to it again? TIA!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does nova waitlist everyone who interviews? Or give post ll R?

Has anyone been rejected yet? Im trying to see if I ever received an email since I haven't heard anything back.

Has anyone been rejected yet? Im trying to see if I ever received an email since I haven't heard anything back.
No, still waiting to be rejected from here and USF.

Just withdrew my acceptance as well, good luck everyone! It's not over til it's over

Reactions: 1 users
Praying of an acceptance from the waitlist soon. I love this school and I feel like it would be a great fit!!

I sent letter of intent a few weeks ago and never heard back on if it was received. Is that normal?

I sent letter of intent a few weeks ago and never heard back on if it was received. Is that normal?

From my experience it is. I sent a LOI and I didn’t get a response back. I am sure they received it!!

Does anyone know if they do a campus tour day or a meet students/faculty info day? I remember them mentioning it during my interview in October but never heard anything again... I'm waitlisted (so it wouldn't be an admitted students day) & I want to ask some questions to current students and see the campus!!

Manifesting waitlist movement 🤞

Reactions: 5 users
When are they going to release financial aid packages?

Hi feel free to message me your questions and I'll try to help!

Hello, when can we expect waitlist movement to begin? And does the school offer some information about the section of the waitlist you may be ranked?

Hello, when can we expect waitlist movement to begin? And does the school offer some information about the section of the waitlist you may be ranked?
There has been a bit of waitlist movement so far however, you can expect more of it later this month! From my knowledge, we aren't able to provide information about your ranking in the waitlist.

Reactions: 2 users
There has been a bit of waitlist movement so far however, you can expect more of it later this month! From my knowledge, we aren't able to provide information about your ranking in the waitlist.

Thank you so much for answering. I guess to follow up question is how many people typically get accepted off the waitlist?

I can access the form, but it shows that I am an editor/owner, so I can't actually input any responses...

I can access the form, but it shows that I am an editor/owner, so I can't actually input any responses...

Yes it’s really weird. Same for me. If you press preview on the top you can answer and submit responses but idk if it’s being recorded