2023-2024 Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It looks like it will be Monday now actually according to some sources
Bro has to be trolling

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
every notification makes my heart drop to my stomach!!! ahhhh!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A just now, PW + HST. Also got a REACH nomination… can’t believe it!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 41 users
A just now, PW + HST. Also got a REACH nomination… can’t believe it!
dude you're crazy, huge congrats!! when you get the chance, could you forward one of your A emails for a school you don't really care about to me? AAMC rules say that automatically transfers the acceptance

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Email from Melissa Friedman, the director of admissions!

• Love
GUYS I GOT THE A WITH REACH NOM!! NO SSN AND NO EMAIL!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 19 users
When do WL/R emails come out? Asking for a friend…

Reactions: 2 users
congrats on the A's everyone! I hope they send the rest of the decisions soon o_O

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Assuming all A decisions come out at the same time?

Reactions: 1 user
When do WL/R emails come out? Asking for a friend…
Dont fret if you didn’t get the A yet. It’s not over until it’s over. An MS1 shared that they didn’t get the A email when everyone initially got it and was down. But then they got an acceptance email an hour later. It’s not over!!! Tell your friend to not resign themselves to thinking that way so quickly

• Love
  • Care
Dont fret if you didn’t get the A yet. It’s not over until it’s over. An MS1 shared that he didn’t get the A email when everyone initially got it and was down. But then he got an acceptance email an hour later. It’s not over!!! Tell your friend to not resign themselves to thinking that way so quickly
so you are saying I should send an update letter within the next hour??? (kidding lol)

• Haha
Dont fret if you didn’t get the A yet. It’s not over until it’s over. An MS1 shared that they didn’t get the A email when everyone initially got it and was down. But then they got an acceptance email an hour later. It’s not over!!! Tell your friend to not resign themselves to thinking that way so quickly
ur feeding me copium thank you!

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Pathways A about 40 mins ago! Received via email, no need to open the portal. Truly shocked 😭

• Love
Reactions: 7 users