2023-2024 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS II . Complete 8/29, LM 69

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
not me refreshing my email just in case a Georgetown II comes in, completely forgetting I got rejected a month ago lmao

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the A!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
A as well! So pumped!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Post-II waitlist received via email, interviewed 8/25

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
post II WL, gonna pull out bc I already committed to my top choice! congrats everyone with the A!

• Care
Just got the A, I also interviewed on 9/6! They told us initially that it would not come until November

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
So they’re calling for acceptances and emailing for WL/Rs right? Or are they sending out emails for As too?

Anyone with an october interview get an acceptance yet?

ACCEPTED!! LM 73.5. Interviewed 8/25, was told 13 weeks, got a call from the dean and then an email shortly after. Hope this helps for data purposes.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
WL wtf man clearly they didn't listen when i told them i'm smart and beautiful. Grats to all the As

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone else who interviewed early September not heard back at all yet? Wondering what this means

has anyone who interviewed late september gotten an A? feel like will be waiting a while based on the 10-13 week turn around they said but just curious

Post-II WL. Anyone know what WL movement is like?

Interviewed 9/13 and no news yet. I wonder if they are going in order

Caught my first R today! LM 77, URM, complete 8/4. It’s all good. Best of luck to everyone else still in the game!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
OOS Pre II-R just now complete early August LM 76

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
OOS pre-II R, submitted 08/05 LM 73

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
first rejection of the season. OOS Pre II complete 8-12. Gotta prepare my heart for more of these 🥲

• Care