2023-2024 Arizona - Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are acceptances chronological by interview date? I.e. if I interviewed in August and haven't heard anything is it probably WL/R??

Are acceptances chronological by interview date? I.e. if I interviewed in August and haven't heard anything is it probably WL/R??
Don't think they are since I've heard of people getting acceptances here months after their interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! Do we know when the school sends out more details for admitted students?

Members don't see this ad :)
Which brings me to a larger point that I think this entire process is analogous to those always awkward (at least for me) 8th grade dances. I’m dreading prom (residency match) in high school even though it’s years away.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! Do we know when the school sends out more details for admitted students?
They said we'll get more details in January. Maybe the acceptance packet in the mail will have more info but I haven't received it yet.

They said we'll get more details in January. Maybe the acceptance packet in the mail will have more info but I haven't received it yet.
Thanks! I haven’t received mine either. I wonder if they wait to send it out in January too

Hey! I was wondering if your last status before receiving an interview was complete or under review?
I’m so sorry I don’t recall for sure 😭 If I had to guess though it would be under review but the last time I checked all my portals was mid-October

Anyone else interview in late August and still haven't hear anything?

Reactions: 2 users
I very recently got put on Interview Hold, and I'm seeing that a lot of people got the interview hold much earlier than I did. I'm an in-state applicant, I've loved this school for a long time, my family is close by, and many of my friends are going to or were accepted to this school, so this is one of my top choices. They don't accept updates or letters of intent, so is there any way I can emphasize my interest in the program?

I got off II hold and got an acceptance, I’m not sure how often people get off the hold though

I very recently got put on Interview Hold, and I'm seeing that a lot of people got the interview hold much earlier than I did. I'm an in-state applicant, I've loved this school for a long time, my family is close by, and many of my friends are going to or were accepted to this school, so this is one of my top choices. They don't accept updates or letters of intent, so is there any way I can emphasize my interest in the program?
sadly no, I asked adcoms this and they just said to wait......🙃

Are we expecting more Acceptance calls to go out today? Also, I saw on the 2022-2023 UA-T forum that Waitlists came out in March of last year, is that timeline standard?

Are we expecting more Acceptance calls to go out today? Also, I saw on the 2022-2023 UA-T forum that Waitlists came out in March of last year, is that timeline standard?
Hopefully soon. I got an email about PCAMP but no update about status since I interviewed in August

Hopefully soon. I got an email about PCAMP but no update about status since I interviewed in August
+1 interviewed in September. PCAMP emails giving me mini heart attacks fr 😅

Reactions: 1 users