2022-2023 UC - San Diego

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS Pre-II R. LM 76.5 Placed on hold in october and submitted secondary August 5th. Good luck everyone else!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else been put on an interview hold months ago and heard no updates? Is this a soft R?

Members don't see this ad :)
Welcome to the wl guys make yourselves comfortable I have some snacks if u want while we wait
Are we chilling at HHM or at the back office of a nail salon?
Saul Goodman Quarantine GIF by Better Call Saul

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone hear anything from MSTP interviews on Jan 12-13th?
I had my interviews on Jan 25-26, but my impression is that MSTP decisions are usually all released at once sometime in February. I haven't heard anything yet.

For those who have interviewed before, were there follow up questions during the MMI stations?

For those who have interviewed before, were there follow up questions during the MMI stations?
For me there was at least in 2-3 stations. Honestly, I kinda liked it though because I felt a little bit more conversational and took away from the superstructure of an MMI

Reactions: 2 users
For those of us still in the pre-II hold with no news, found this on their website as one of the statuses post secondary... So I guess there's still hope?

• Placed "on hold" for an interview. Throughout the application season, candidates that were originally placed "on hold" may be invited to interview at UCSD. Interview scheduling typically runs through the end of March each year. Applicants who are originally placed "on hold" but ultimately not invited to interview will be notified by e-mail that they are no longer under consideration. This notification will typically occur in mid-March.

Reactions: 3 users
I had my interviews on Jan 25-26, but my impression is that MSTP decisions are usually all released at once sometime in February. I haven't heard anything yet.
The wait is agonizinggggggg. Manifesting A's for both of us!

• Care
all i have to say is to use those 8 minutes wisely cuz MAN did i underestimate how much i would talk i was just really excited and couldn’t organize my thoughts lol so many of my interviewers got cut off by the timer!!

Thank you! That’s great advice, I’ve been trying to figure out how to organize my thought process too.. it’s so overwhelming yet at the same incredibly exciting

• Care
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the sample weekly schedule that was presented during the interview? I can't find it online...

1676497631506.png

Received this just a few minutes ago...For those who are not planning to attend the interview, please cancel as soon as possible:bigtears:. Thank you!!!

Reactions: 11 users
For MSTP decisions, it seems like in 2022, it was released by call on Feb 16th (Wednesday) and in 2021, it was released on Feb 23rd (Tuesday) by call. We should be hearing any day now 😬