2022-2023 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought they just interviewed all their ED applicants
I was informed that due to the high number of ED applicants, they have limited the amount they interview.

Members don't see this ad.

I was informed that due to the high number of ED applicants, they have limited the amount they interview.
That makes sense, I know it was a problem for them in 2020.

And yeah, Mike Woodson is probably the guy you saw on a panel.

Members don't see this ad :)
Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 8.26.23 PM.png
This is the MSAR data for Tulane. Anyone know if the EA/ED categories are matriculated students or just total applicants?

It's not matriculated for sure because I know they don't even interview that many ED applicants.
Any stats on this? My understanding was that they interviewed them all as recently as 2020, but it was overwhelming that cycle.

Any stats on this? My understanding was that they interviewed them all as recently as 2020, but it was overwhelming that cycle.
I was told that they interview max 40 (iirc) ED applicants now.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an app complete email earlier this month stating that my app is under review and I have CASPER done but not DUET. Will they still look at my app for review?

I got an app complete email earlier this month stating that my app is under review and I have CASPER done but not DUET. Will they still look at my app for review?
Yes, it's only recommended and not required. Duet does not take very long to finish though.

Last edited:
For the question on how someone would describe me, any advice for how to not make it sound like I'm bragging about myself??

For the question on how someone would describe me, any advice for how to not make it sound like I'm bragging about myself??
I think unfortunately it's pretty difficult. You don't wanna say bad things about yourself lol. I talked about resilience

Reactions: 1 user
I actually asked the person I wrote about (my girlfriend) what she would say. I kind of adapted from there and went more for "charming" than "she thinks I'm an empathetic genius destined to cure the world of disease," if that helps.

Reactions: 1 user
I also directly asked a friend with some guidance to avoid anything cringey.

Reactions: 1 users
RD, submitted and complete 7/7, placed under review 7/27

Well I was told that they'll let ED applicants know if they haven't been invited to interviews by August 1st. But I haven't seen anyone report receiving II yet.
I was told “by August” so maybe not necessarily August 1st?

How could that be the case if the ED deadline for secondary is September 1?
I think they start letting people who have already submitted everything know in August, but you can still submit secondaries up till September 1st...tho it’s possible that the ED interview spots might get taken up before then? Idk... :/ *worried*