2022-2023 Midwestern University (Chicago, Illinois) CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone received an II that has a 506 MCAT ?
I have a 506 and have not received an interview or an R. Complete late July

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My mcat isn’t too far off and I was accepted here. I also know a few people who interviewed here with scores lower that 505
What year was this? and am I right in saying you had an II or acceptance VERY late into the new year? Like Feb-May ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are they still sending IIs?

3.4X 509 and still nothing :(

Anyone know when next round of post ii decisions will come out for those interviewed in early Nov?

they meet the last week of each month, so it will be the end of the month. those were earlier interviews unfortunately have a longer turnaround than those who interview at the end of the month
Anyone know when next round of post ii decisions will come out for those interviewed in early Nov?

If anyone has any questions on CCOM, the area, please lmk! Been a native here my whole life and have shadowed here twice!

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed today, and I felt like throwing up afterward. Hoping for good news but expecting the worst lol

Received II 11/14. LM 70 OOS

A! Interviewed 11/9! SO EXCITED its my first one and I am floating!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to everyone getting A's and II's!

I was complete around end of August... so since there are some people getting II's and they were complete end of Nov, does this mean I will probably get the R?

I was complete around end of August... so since there are some people getting II's and they were complete end of Nov, does this mean I will probably get the R?
I’m wondering the same…

It seems like their interview invites are all over the place. This seems to be true for the last few rejection waves as well. If you haven't been rejected yet then I think you're still being considered regardless of your completion date. Higher-stat applicants get the interviews first, this is coming from a low-stat applicant completed in June. Hoping I'm right 😞

It seems like their interview invites are all over the place. This seems to be true for the last few rejection waves as well. If you haven't been rejected yet then I think you're still being considered regardless of your completion date. Higher-stat applicants get the interviews first, this is coming from a low-stat applicant completed in June. Hoping I'm right 😞
Stats btw? I think our time will come maybe in like Jan / Feb or later into March.. Last years thread they went that far, and accepted people into June / July.

Let's have faith man. Midwestern scouts for HIGH MCATS... As we can tell, they started at like 515+, now they are down to 508. The person above received an II instantly because of the 510. They want to keep their stats high. Hopefully they will look at us soon, after people get accepted elsewhere and decline CCOM. My friends last cycle who had a 507 were interviewed in January. So it looks like they just go down the list of High to Low MCAT scores tbh, with a GPA around 3.5+. I'm 506 / 4.0, and looking to possibly retake the MCAT if I hear nothing by February... My CARS was a 124 or I had a 510+ in the bag, just need to re-study but there is still hope!! I'm hoping my DO LOR helps since he was an alumni of CCOM.

Lol made me feel better bro thank you. Im a similar applicant but lower GPA but balanced MCAT so hoping it works out

Additionally, I sent an update to them

Let's have faith man. Midwestern scouts for HIGH MCATS... As we can tell, they started at like 515+, now they are down to 508. The person above received an II instantly because of the 510. They want to keep their stats high. Hopefully they will look at us soon, after people get accepted elsewhere and decline CCOM. My friends last cycle who had a 507 were interviewed in January. So it looks like they just go down the list of High to Low MCAT scores tbh, with a GPA around 3.5+. I'm 506 / 4.0, and looking to possibly retake the MCAT if I hear nothing by February... My CARS was a 124 or I had a 510+ in the bag, just need to re-study but there is still hope!! I'm hoping my DO LOR helps since he was an alumni of CCOM.

I got an II today and around the 507-509 range. I have a 124 I’m CARS. Didn’t even expect one anymore. Don’t lose faith y’all.

Interesting theory - I’m complete in mid august and have a mid 51x MCAT. Still radio silence, starting to wonder what I did wrong 🥲

Interesting theory - I’m complete in mid august and have a mid 51x MCAT. Still radio silence, starting to wonder what I did wrong 🥲
What's your GPA / EC's? Also are you big on community service, they look at all that.