2022-2023 Midwestern University (Chicago, Illinois) CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone happen to know the interview format? MMI? traditional?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
does anyone know more info about the type of interview (closed, open, format, etc.)? i couldn't find anything on the links they sent

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Have they sent out anymore II since last week?

Reactions: 2 users
Current first year also happy to help and answer questions! Feel free to PM.

Anyone happen to know the interview format? MMI? traditional?
2nd year here. For us, it was traditional, with two faculty or one faculty and one 3rd/4th year. About 30-35 mins long.

Did they ask Ethical scenario questions last year? Hard to tell which Sdn interview feedback Q's are relevant and which aren't

For those who have fully submitted their secondaries, have any of you heard back about an interview yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone interviewing this week received extra info yet? I was under the impression from previous years that they email you about who will be interviewing you and a schedule

has anyone interviewing this week received extra info yet? I was under the impression from previous years that they email you about who will be interviewing you and a schedule
Got a schedule yesterday!

II a few hours ago, completed a week ago! Super surprised to hear back so soon but I have a rec letter from an alum and a family member attended and currently works there, so I think that might have helped! there were only 2 dates in Oct available in case anyone was wondering

II a few hours ago, completed a week ago! Super surprised to hear back so soon but I have a rec letter from an alum and a family member attended and currently works there, so I think that might have helped! there were only 2 dates in Oct available in case anyone was wondering
thats weird bc I have the same stuff but haven't heard back since July

Does anyone know what the interview is going to be like? MMI or traditional? My interview is scheduled next week but I cannot find the information in my email/protal. Thanks!

Does anyone know what the interview is going to be like? MMI or traditional? My interview is scheduled next week but I cannot find the information in my email/protal. Thanks!
It was traditional and very conversational! no MMI or ethical questions for me

For those who interviewed, what time did the day end for you? Trying to figure out the schedule so i can tell my work.

is there an admitted student group?

Anyone from the south apply here and get an admissions response?

:eek: so it's from 8-4?
It started at 8am CST, then it went till about 1:30. I don't know anyone who interviewed virtually at CCOM that had their interview day last until 4 pm CST. The individual interviews were in 30-35 minute intervals. You will get the schedule 2 business days before the scheduled date. 8-8:30 intro. 8:30ish-9:20 ish, dean's welcome and q&a. Individual interviews run from around 9:30 am - 12 pm. and then the med student panel from 12:30 - 1 pm. Then we ended with closing from the person running the event.

Has anyone got waitlisted at Arizona midwestern but received an interview here?

Any interview tips from people who have done it already??
Know your own application inside-out. Mine felt more like an actual interview than a conversation but n=1...