2022-2023 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone else’s portal look different?

I feel that there was a lot more stuff on the page now it’s just the 100% complete on the supplemental.
Mine has been that way since I submitted.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty much. If there are seats available at both locations, they ask you which one you prefer to goto once you get accepted. The Knoxville location generally gets full by Jan-Feb. After that, you would request to join a waitlist for the Knoxville location after being automatically placed in Harrogate.
definitely want Knoxville, been before and its a pretty good city

Members don't see this ad :)
That was when Ms. Porter was the director of admissions. Now with Robin Mace as the new director of admissions, they have placed greater emphasis on their mission and are matriculating more applicants from the Appalachian region (namely TN and KY).

(I am a former 2021-2022 waitlisted applicant).
how about virginia ?

Reactions: 1 user
I was complete 7/18. Unfortunately, it is clear I was skipped over.

Reactions: 1 users
Same was also complete around then, def was skipped over, unfortunate

Just received II. Complete file 7/5. So excited but a little intimidated by group format. Anyone have an interview like that before?

Members don't see this ad :)
Same was also complete around then, def was skipped over, unfortunate

I really don’t think so! There’s still time , someone who was complete 7/5 got an II today so you never know, have faith!

Congratulations that’s fantastic. Would you mind sharing your stats?

Sure. 50x MCAT, ~3.3 sGPA, ~3.5 GPA but 4.0 post-bacc, URM, non-trad, strong ECs, OOS.

I hope your time comes soon!

Last edited:
seems like less II sent today compared to last week? or maybe less reported.
Also @drthedude was right about ii being sent every two weeks. so next one won't be for another two weeks.

As I was browsing this thread seeing people receive interview invites, I got an email and saw the words "congratulations" and my heart almost skipped a beat but it was from AACOMAS telling me when you can start uploading coursework updates lmaoo

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Might not be a bad idea lemme know what they say!
I don't have good news. She seemed very hesitant to tell me anything. She said they send out interviews chronologically from your complete date and said I was in that batch. When I asked if that meant I was skipped she wouldn't say yes or no lol she just kept saying they interview up until April 2023 and to keep checking my email for an interview if they send one. Sounds like a rejection, feels like a rejection.

Talk about soul-crushing lmao. For reference, my application status still says "Congratulations! Your application is under review."

I don't have good news. She seemed very hesitant to tell me anything. She said they send out interviews chronologically from your complete date and said I was in that batch. When I asked if that meant I was skipped she wouldn't say yes or no lol she just kept saying they interview up until April 2023 and to keep checking my email for an interview if they send one. Sounds like a rejection, feels like a rejection.
if its by completion date, then how did someone complete last week got one?? clearly its more. i just hate this

I love this process so much!!!!!!!!!!! Its definitely not chronological lmao

I was completed the 18th. Are you saying there is still a chance....?
Yes bestie keep your hopes up. Rooting for you :) I don't think they're going in a certain order like they said on the phone???

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to those with interview invites! Just curious, what dates were available for you all to select? (Interviewing 9/16 here)