2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What if you’re accepted to this school but this isn’t your first choice and are waiting to hear back from other schools? how much time does LECOM give you to pay the acceptance deposit/hold your seat?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
ADCOM told me their IT department is experiencing issues, but are working through every application. As reference, they said my stats are competitive.

Reactions: 1 users
What if you’re accepted to this school but this isn’t your first choice and are waiting to hear back from other schools? how much time does LECOM give you to pay the acceptance deposit/hold your seat?
AACOMAS traffic rules depend on what time you receive your acceptance. If you were accepted before November 15th, then you'd have until December 14th

Members don't see this ad :)
AACOMAS traffic rules depend on what time you receive your acceptance. If you were accepted before November 15th, then you'd have until December 14th

Not a lot of time. From what I hear the deposits for saving your seat are expensive.

What you're scheduling on the portal is the zoom meeting where you will be able to ask questions and learn more about the program. The recorded interview does not need to be scheduled but has to be completed at least 24 hours before the zoom meeting. You should receive a 'noreply' email with the link on where to go to record your interview.
Thank you!! That makes more sense

ADCOM told me their IT department is experiencing issues, but are working through every application. As reference, they said my stats are competitive.

Have you received an interview yet?

My primary was verified on June 6. I am wondering when I should expect my secondary? I am apply with AIS 137 without MCAT.

My primary was verified on June 6. I am wondering when I should expect my secondary? I am apply with AIS 137 without MCAT.
i also didn't get a secondary. using AIS as well.

Nah. The info session is part of the interview so I highly doubt it.
what do you mean "part of the interview" I'm pretty sure the email explicitly states the info session is just us watching it and we will not be required/asked to/even allowed to talk in it.

Members don't see this ad :)
what do you mean "part of the interview" I'm pretty sure the email explicitly states the info session is just us watching it and we will not be required/asked to/even allowed to talk in it.
Yeah that’s what I meant as in you need to attend it for you to complete your interview section of the application process I believe. Someone said that this asynchronous interview + info session is like a synchronous interview in the sense that you have your interview with faculty then you attend informational presentations and all

Anyone know if there is a separate application for the Seton Hill and Elmira campuses? I know Bradenton has it's own but it looks like even though I only selected Erie on AACOMAS the other two are options as a second/third campus choice. Just don't want to screw anything up!

Anyone know if there is a separate application for the Seton Hill and Elmira campuses? I know Bradenton has it's own but it looks like even though I only selected Erie on AACOMAS the other two are options as a second/third campus choice. Just don't want to screw anything up!
the erie application is for those 3 locations. you only have to apply separately to bradenton

Does anyone know if we’ll be send a zoom link for the information session or is there a zoom link somewhere else?

Secondary Submitted. Are they emailing people about II or am i supposed to check my portal often ?

Looking at the II invite trends next set of II should start rolling out today.

The trend is probably based on timepoints from past years threads. So it’s likely they will send out II but not certain.

Just got this email: "LECOM Erie has received your AACOMAS Application; however, your application indicates that you scored below the 40th percentile when you took the MCAT, that you have a planned MCAT and have not received scores yet, or that you do not intend to take the MCAT."
My original score was a 494, but I got a 502 on my retake nearly a year ago. I've tried calling but keep getting sent to voicemail. I just wanted to see if anyone is having the same problem. Even if they combined my scores that's still considered above the 40th percentile so I'm confused.

Just got this email: "LECOM Erie has received your AACOMAS Application; however, your application indicates that you scored below the 40th percentile when you took the MCAT, that you have a planned MCAT and have not received scores yet, or that you do not intend to take the MCAT."
My original score was a 494, but I got a 502 on my retake nearly a year ago. I've tried calling but keep getting sent to voicemail. I just wanted to see if anyone is having the same problem. Even if they combined my scores that's still considered above the 40th percentile so I'm confused.
When did you submit secondary?

got the same email. i am waiting for a score.

Same I got this email as well. I already submitted an AIS for LECOM Brandenton on June 16th, but I'm surprised LECOM Erie finally emailed me about the MCAT score. However, I already released my MCAT Score to AACOMAS already 3 weeks ago and everything was verified. I'm not sure why they sent this email. Also, when I tried to submit another AIS score, there's no option to even submit it anymore. Is it just me?

wym on 6/24? like thats the day you got your score or thats the day you tested? I tested 6/25 lol
Tested 5/27 got score on 6/24. I actually just checked and they had sent me that same email on 6/30. Idgi

Honestly think its an error their having with people who maybe didn't have score prior to submitting primary with AACOMAS. But i'll call tomorrow see what they say.

Honestly think its an error their having with people who maybe didn't have score prior to submitting primary with AACOMAS. But i'll call tomorrow see what they say.
yeah i think that is most likely what it is. I did not submit my MCAT score till after I submitted my primary and got the same email. They are not basing this on subsections right, just the overall score?

yeah i think that is most likely what it is. I did not submit my MCAT score till after I submitted my primary and got the same email. They are not basing this on subsections right, just the overall score?
I don't think its a subsection problem cus I got >50% on each section.

I just received this email as well. Although, I already have an interview scheduled. Maybe it's an error? Just checked the portal, and my interview is still scheduled for 08/26.

I may call and get it squared away tomorrow morning. I'll keep you guys updated.

How long did it take you guys to get the secondary/hear back? I submitted my primary on the 7th and got verified for the school on the 11th!

Update: I called and apparently a lot of people are getting that email (about the <40%) and it’s an error. To just disregard and it’ll probably be sent for review soon.

Reactions: 2 users
How long did it take for LECOM to email you guys after submitting your primary?