2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
my full breakdown was 130, 126, 130, 129! I hope I made the cars cutoff
our scores are alike. No issues with a cutoff from MCAT for sure.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How can we tell if we have been selected to interview? I haven't received an email and am not sure how to navigate the page lol?

I submitted my AACOMAS to about 5 schools (LECOM, VCOM, PCOM, NYIT) and was verified on Monday. I submitted with a truly meh MCAT (490), an average GPA (cGPA 3.6, sGPA 3.5), but do have over 1000+ hours of patient care experience working as an MA. I'm retaking the MCAT tomorrow and am confident I can bring my score up. My question is do you guys think I will even get any LECOM secondaries (secondaries in general) or did I ruin my chances by submitting with this MCAT score and get screened out of every school?

Also, for LECOM because I scored a 490 would I be able to use my AIS for consideration (assuming they even send me a secondary)?

Any help would be super appreciated!

Got my secondary back 6/16- submitted 6/16- interview invite received today!

Has anyone gotten an R yet or are they just giving out IIs so far

I submitted my AACOMAS to about 5 schools (LECOM, VCOM, PCOM, NYIT) and was verified on Monday. I submitted with a truly meh MCAT (490), an average GPA (cGPA 3.6, sGPA 3.5), but do have over 1000+ hours of patient care experience working as an MA. I'm retaking the MCAT tomorrow and am confident I can bring my score up. My question is do you guys think I will even get any LECOM secondaries (secondaries in general) or did I ruin my chances by submitting with this MCAT score and get screened out of every school?

Also, for LECOM because I scored a 490 would I be able to use my AIS for consideration (assuming they even send me a secondary)?

Any help would be super appreciated!
Call admissions and let them know! I’m a reapplicant and originally applied with my AIS then also used my MCAT. Best of luck with your mcat!

Did all those getting interviews rank Erie as your first choice?

Members don't see this ad :)
People who’ve received an II, did you all submit on 06/16 or later? Because I submitted on 06/16 but at night so it’s possible that they’re going in a chronological order? Unless some of you submitted at night and received an II

Received an II today!! Submitted primary 6/16 and secondary 6/18. I am not in a regional state

People who’ve received an II, did you all submit on 06/16 or later? Because I submitted on 06/16 but at night so it’s possible that they’re going in a chronological order? Unless some of you submitted at night and received an II
Perhaps they simply don't like us :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I received and submitted on 6/18 and nothing here 😭 my top choice too
Man. I submitted 6/16. I wonder if they're going in order of campuses we put as #1 or MCAT or what.
I wish I just knew if I was rejected.

Man. I submitted 6/16. I wonder if they're going in order of campuses we put as #1 or MCAT or what.
I wish I just knew if I was rejected.
That's what I'm saying. I hope they're looking at us holistically and not just based off MCAT

Yeah I put Seton Hill as my 1 so I wondered if they were doing it based on campus

LECOM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I received a text yesterday offering me an II and in my portal it says I will be sent an email to schedule an interview date, but haven't received an email yet. I was able to schedule an info session though. Is that the interview or should I have received an email?

I received a text yesterday offering me an II and in my portal it says I will be sent an email to schedule an interview date, but haven't received an email yet. I was able to schedule an info session though. Is that the interview or should I have received an email?
I am in the same situation. Scheduled my info session but no email. I was going to see if I receive an email today, and if not I am going to contact admissions to see what's going on.

Reactions: 1 users
At what date did you complete secondary?

Is there anyone who has an interview showing up on portal but received no text notifying about it?

Is there anyone who has an interview showing up on portal but received no text notifying about it?
I got an interview on Mon (portal and email), and a text on Wed.

I got an interview on Mon (portal and email), and a text on Wed.
Do you remember if the portal updated before you got the email? I've been logging in and out of that portal every hour lmao

You'll recieve another 'noreply' email with the link to where you record yourself answering the interview questions

Yes, the interview is asynch and you have to submit it before the info session date.
oh wow, I never received the email so I can't really do it without that. Looks like I may have to contact them soon since I got one from Bradenton but not here

oh wow, I never received the email so I can't really do it without that. Looks like I may have to contact them soon since I got one from Bradenton but not here
Wait you got an II from Bradenton and Erie??