2022-2023 Kansas College of Osteopathic Medicine (KHSC-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A rn. Interviewed 9/23

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call too. Interviewed 9/30. I think they are making their way through the lists so answer the call if you see an unknown # from KS!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
A via phone call yesterday 10/31/2022. Interviewed 09/30/2022. No emails or updates on portal so far.

My interview is this friday and I haven't gotten an agenda. Are we supposed to receive something?

For those with fresh IIs, is there anyone trying to interview in mid-Dec that is getting a "dates not open" message? It looks like some are already taken (something like 25 slots remaining) but it is telling me I can't register until 11/21.

Anyone have any interview advice for this school? I saw that there’s a one on one interview for an hour which seems pretty long and I’m not sure what to expect for that portion.

Anyone have any interview advice for this school? I saw that there’s a one on one interview for an hour which seems pretty long and I’m not sure what to expect for that portion.
It’s actually two separate one on ones in that timeframe! You won’t have to talk to one person for an hour haha

II!! but it says sold out for all dates??

Sold out dates lol. Hopefully you can reach out them!
For those with fresh IIs, is there anyone trying to interview in mid-Dec that is getting a "dates not open" message? It looks like some are already taken (something like 25 slots remaining) but it is telling me I can't register until 11/21.
same thing happened to me. on the first page, it in red that there are this many seats available for nov, but when i click on it, it says sold out. i got one for dec, but the date doesn't work for me...

We have until 12/14 to submit the intent to enroll + deposit right? The email says you need to submit within 14 days listed on the form but the only date I see is 12/14 and I thought that was a hard deadline.

II just now. Same issue as others, dates show available but then say sold out when trying to register. Earliest I could get was December.

OOS, non traditional, 3.4, 50X
complete in September i believe

II just now. Same issue as others, dates show available but then say sold out when trying to register. Earliest I could get was December.

OOS, non traditional, 3.4, 50X
complete in September i believe
I email and they said it was for staff like the dates left

We have until 12/14 to submit the intent to enroll + deposit right? The email says you need to submit within 14 days listed on the form but the only date I see is 12/14 and I thought that was a hard deadline.
I tried calling admissions to clarify... no one answered...😢

Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Secondary Questions:

Interview feedback:
Soon to be added!
any word/character limit?

I'll be an incoming student for their inaugural class, so if anyone has questions, reach out and I'll be happy to help out in any way I can! Good Luck with this cycle!

applying for this cycle, I see the prompts of the secondary, but not seeing any word/character limit or no limit mentioned. Can you provide that info, big difference between those two scenarios, ☺. Any help would be appreciated.

Just withdrew my acceptance here, hope it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 1 users
To withdraw an acceptance, do you email the school to let them know or ?
I logged in, went to “Intent to Enroll” and then clicked the option that said I didn’t intend to enroll. I’m assuming that that’s all that’s needed 🤷🏼‍♀️

I logged in, went to “Intent to Enroll” and then clicked the option that said I didn’t intend to enroll. I’m assuming that that’s all that’s needed 🤷🏼‍♀️
oh okay thanks!

How long is their turn around time for admission updates? Does it really take the full 4-6 weeks?

any tips for interviewing? i got my interview moved to this wednesday. very nervous now haha.

any tips for interviewing? i got my interview moved to this wednesday. very nervous now haha.
I personally thought it was a very comfortable, conversation based interview. They do a group ice breaker to start, which helps ease your nerves. Then you'll do two interviews, one ethic based and one problem-solving. The typical interview questions you can google and Casper like ethics questions would prepare you np. Overall i thought really great vibes.

I personally thought it was a very comfortable, conversation based interview. They do a group ice breaker to start, which helps ease your nerves. Then you'll do two interviews, one ethic based and one problem-solving. The typical interview questions you can google and Casper like ethics questions would prepare you np. Overall i thought really great vibes.
+1!! The ice breaker part was honestly so fun and I really enjoyed the day overall. The people in my interview group were also really nice for the small group and everyone had a chance to talk multiple times

Got an interview invite yesterday!

Just withdrew my Acceptance on the portal.
Hope it goes to one of you!

Just withdrew my Acceptance on the portal.
Hope it goes to one of you!
I also withdrew my acceptance on the portal this morning. I hope it goes to one of you guys too! Good luck with your interviews!