2022-2023 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For people with Rs, did your app get download before the R?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I’m a bit confused…Indiana doesn’t have a secondary so how can you demonstrate ties as an OOS applicant? Aside from mentioning them in W&A section of primary…

Reactions: 1 user
For those of you guys who have the interview scheduled already. If you go to the web interview tab in the portal, there is an agreement that we can sign. However, they haven't said anything about this in the email - they only asked to send back the signed paper form. Are y'all signing this web form?

For those of you guys who have the interview scheduled already. If you go to the web interview tab in the portal, there is an agreement that we can sign. However, they haven't said anything about this in the email - they only asked to send back the signed paper form. Are y'all signing this web form?
I did - it actually tells you who you is interviewing you after you sign it!

Reactions: 1 users
Hmmm still have not received anything from IU. OOS and was verified 7/15
I haven't either. No app downloaded email or anything. OOS, verified 7/18. Anyone contacted admissions?

I haven't either. No app downloaded email or anything. OOS, verified 7/18. Anyone contacted admissions?
OOS verified 7/11 and nothing. Think they just have a big backlog and are downloading in seemingly random order

Just checking - for those of you who have emailed admissions and heard back from them, what email did you use? I emailed them 5 days ago and haven't heard back. They're probably just very busy but wanted to make sure I'm using the correct email

For those of you that recently had your interview scheduled, did you have your photo uploaded to the portal beforehand?

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Interview Scheduled this morning for 9/7. Received an interview invite on 7/20.

Note: my LOR requirement is still marked as an X and not a check mark.

I've been downloaded for a while but no R or II. Maybe they're challenging my mental fortitude.

So I uploaded the documents, and my Dean emailed them back the form. I completed the graduate app, but it said fee waiver applied. Does that mean they are taking FAP or should I expect an email for payment?

The admissions committee has to manually review LORs, pre-reqs, and other items that we were required to submit. It'll take some time for them to review your pre-reqs, although if it's still like that later in the cycle I might reach out to them via email.
How do they review pre-reqs? Do you enter into portal or is this lifted from primary? I’m very confused on IU’s process.

does anyone know if IU accepts updates? my app was just downloaded and i want to let them know that i am starting a new clinical job since submitting the primary

When did you get your interview invite? I got mine on 7/20, and I paid the graduate fee the next day. The portal now says that my graduate fee was received yesterday, but my LOR and prereqs still say incomplete even though it's been a week...I have applied to IUSM before so I know I have the pre-reqs, and my LOR say received when I click on the document status page, just not the regular status page?
Update: I received an interview invite on 7/20, and my LOR were just marked complete today, so it took around a month, even though I had everything else in already. Don't panic if it takes awhile for yours to get put in too! I think they're just slow when it comes to LOR

Reactions: 3 users
i just received an email for their urban medicine program, do they only send this out to select applicants? does this mean i'm anywhere close to a II either :') i have no clue what's going on

i just received an email for their urban medicine program, do they only send this out to select applicants? does this mean i'm anywhere close to a II either :') i have no clue what's going on
I'm pretty sure other people in this thread/past threads said to submit a response to that email ASAP. Most got II's after, congrats!!

Application received verified 6/29. Maybe there's hope for early submitters yet. LM and WARS below.

For anyone who has heard back about an II or an R so far: What was your turnaround time from the app downloaded email to when you heard back from them?

I am very confused about the portal, can anyone help?
So I have submitted my supplemental to IU for their UMP, but in the status tab almost everything is marked incomplete and I don't know where to submit the graduate application fee. I was expecting to get some auto-generated email after I submitted but not a peep from the school. What should I do next? Thanks, guys :)

does anyone know if IU accepts updates? my app was just downloaded and i want to let them know that i am starting a new clinical job since submitting the primary
I emailed them about one a couple of days ago no response.

I am very confused about the portal, can anyone help?
So I have submitted my supplemental to IU for their UMP, but in the status tab almost everything is marked incomplete and I don't know where to submit the graduate application fee. I was expecting to get some auto-generated email after I submitted but not a peep from the school. What should I do next? Thanks, guys :)
Have they sent you an interview invite yet? The checklist only applies after you've received an interview invite and they'll send you an email with instructions for paying the graduate fee. If you're just submitting your urban or rural application you don't have to worry about the checklist yet.

Have they sent you an interview invite yet? The checklist only applies after you've received an interview invite and they'll send you an email with instructions for paying the graduate fee. If you're just submitting your urban or rural application you don't have to worry about the checklist yet.
No not yet. I just submitted the UMP application and I was expecting to get more instructions afterward but not a peep lol. Thanks for the reply! Hopefully they get things moving soon

has anyone with the original II notification from around 7/29 been able to schedule their interview? or seen more of their portal get checked off?

has anyone with the original II notification from around 7/29 been able to schedule their interview? or seen more of their portal get checked off?
I was literally coming to ask the same thing. I received my II 7/26 and still haven't received notification of when my interview is. Wasn't sure when I should reach out and ask them about it

I was literally coming to ask the same thing. I received my II 7/26 and still haven't received notification of when my interview is. Wasn't sure when I should reach out and ask them about it
My portal is basically complete minus pre-reqs and still no invite :(

primary verified: 8/15
app downloaded: 8/16
II: 8/22

510/3.3 GPA (3.75 post bacc)
in state, attended undergrad and post bacc at IU

Has anybody else's app been downloaded for a while? It's been over two weeks and I'm sad that this will end up being an R

I know this might be really stupid to ask - but I submitted my primary on July 20th and completed my Casper august 12th. Would it be awhile until I get any email that my app is complete?

Anyone else OOS submitted around 7/7 and not even have app downloaded?