2023-2024 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received scholarship offer yesterday! Since it was a few weeks after they originally went out I assume people are starting to decline them. If you applied, keep an eye on your email.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Got an "application remains under consideration" email today. Hoping to hear back before May..

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got an "application remains under consideration" email today. Hoping to hear back before May..
Same :( Still trying to hold out some hope but tbh we probably won't hear back until after May 1 when students start making their school decisions.

Sending this again.

Has anyone in the February accepted students group who applied for the scholarship (March 15th deadline) heard back? Do they notify you if you are not selected, or only if you are? Thanks!

Didn't have a chance to post. Interviewed 1/17 and was accepted on 3/22.

Hi! Does IUSM have a second look? I couldn’t make the first look visit they had in February and I see in their email that no additional visits will be scheduled

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone receive financial aid package? Which school should I add on FAFSA considering I haven’t been assigned to a school yet?

Anyone receive financial aid package? Which school should I add on FAFSA considering I haven’t been assigned to a school yet
Anyone receive financial aid package? Which school should I add on FAFSA considering I haven’t been assigned to a school yet?
The school code is 001813. All IUSM FA goes through the same location.

Will be withdrawing my A. Got accepted to my state school in California. Best wishes to y’all. 🙌

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone else heard anything yet? Or we all waiting for Monday/next week?

Does this school even have need-based scholarships? Is there a point in submitting FAFSA?

Anyone know how much movement they have?

Does anyone know if campus placements have any flexibility once they come out? My preferences have changed a bit since I posted them but the campus I really want isn’t high up on most people’s lists I don’t think.

Does anyone know if campus placements have any flexibility once they come out? My preferences have changed a bit since I posted them but the campus I really want isn’t high up on most people’s lists I don’t think.
I would reach out to them ASAP before they release them, IMO that might be your best chance on getting the campus you want!

I would reach out to them ASAP before they release them, IMO that might be your best chance on getting the campus you want!
I reached out a few months back but was basically told that I could reassign my preferences but was told that the submission date would be reset and this would affect my placement in the lottery so I held off, but previous threads seem to suggest this isn’t even true so I’m sure now. I really just want to swap my #1 and #2 so that a certain smaller regional campus is ranked above the main one.

I reached out a few months back but was basically told that I could reassign my preferences but was told that the submission date would be reset and this would affect my placement in the lottery so I held off, but previous threads seem to suggest this isn’t even true so I’m sure now. I really just want to swap my #1 and #2 so that a certain smaller regional campus is ranked above the main one.
Ahh gotcha, to be honest though even if they reset your submission date to be this late in the lottery, since you want to opt for a regional campus over Indy I think you would have good chances at that regional campus. However, I think it would also be likely that if you don't get that #1 spot you'd get knocked down to #3 over Indy at #2 with the date reset issue. Hope things work out for you! :)

I haven't heard back since my interview in January. I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me.

• Care
I haven't heard back since my interview in January. I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me.
Yea same - based on last years thread I’m not too hopeful bc it seems like this (April) was mainly their WL notification round but I didn’t hear about that either … anyone know if anyone not notified of WL has been accepted this late in the past?

Here is a leek for anyone who needs it <3

GIF by marko

• Wow
any one know the proper protocol for sending in official transcripts? are yall doing this through parchment, uploading your transcript into the applicant portal, or having your school's registrar send them over? thanks so much!

any one know the proper protocol for sending in official transcripts? are yall doing this through parchment, uploading your transcript into the applicant portal, or having your school's registrar send them over? thanks so much!
I just used Parchment to do it and it looks like they received it. Portal now says “verified”, I think it said “not received” before.

I say “looks like” bc I don’t have the green checkmark for the transcripts yet since I have to send in a transcript at the end of the semester still.

Just withdrew my A and OOS scholarship. Hope it goes to one of y'all!

I just used Parchment to do it and it looks like they received it. Portal now says “verified”, I think it said “not received” before.

I say “looks like” bc I don’t have the green checkmark for the transcripts yet since I have to send in a transcript at the end of the semester still.
Would you mind confirming what your destination was on Parchment? I put in their admissions office address and the closest thing that resulted on parchment was : IU Indy Graduate Admissions

Would you mind confirming what your destination was on Parchment? I put in their admissions office address and the closest thing that resulted on parchment was : IU Indy Graduate Admissions
I just did "enter your own" when selecting the destination. I used the admissions office email since the secondary portal said transcripts could be sent there.

Are we expecting to find out our campus placements this week? It seems like previous years’ decisions have been on the first Friday of May.

Are we expecting to find out our campus placements this week? It seems like previous years’ decisions have been on the first Friday of May.
I would imagine that it shouldn’t be too long after the PTE deadline. So if not this Friday, hopefully next week!

Does anyone know if Fort Wayne is generally highly ranked by people? It’s the campus I want the most and admissions has given me a chance to re-rank but if a lot of people rank it highly then it could hurt me to do that this late.

Received scholarship and campus placement. Maybe it was from one of yall that withdrew with scholarship offer. Thank you

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my A and scholarship, good luck everyone!
Received scholarship and campus placement. Maybe it was from one of yall that withdrew with scholarship offer. Thank you
Were these the scholarships received from the application you submit within 3 weeks of acceptance (through submitting essays from one of the 5 channels that applied to you)? Or just a general offer given out?

How did you hear about campus placement, email or portal update? I haven’t seen anything regarding campus placement yet and didn’t think we would for a few more days