2022-2023 Commonwealth (Geisinger)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II IS, complete 7/25!
hey congrats! Just wondering, did you just receive the ii? I wonder if they are sending interview invites in waves

Members don't see this ad.

II IS at 10 am 08/15. complete 07/15.

earliest date to schedule an interview was 10/19.

Reactions: 1 user
hey congrats! Just wondering, did you just receive the ii? I wonder if they are sending interview invites in waves

I was wondering the same thing, like did they receive all the IIs for today at one time or are they still going out throughout the rest of the day

Members don't see this ad :)
this might be a dumb question, but is it better to schedule an interview on the earliest day available?

II today!!! Absolutely unreal. IS, completed 7/12

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone planning on going to the in-person visitation sessions?

So it seems like the IIs for today all came at 10AM.

Members don't see this ad :)
someone on reddit mentioned that they got pre-II R from geisinger. :') scared

II OOS 8/15/22 - 507/3.39/3.78 - Army Veteran - No PREview and do not plan on taking it. Any thoughts on this?

II OOS received just now! completed 8/2/22. I'm already anxious..

OOS II received 8/19. Complete 7/13. LizzyM score 73. App was heavy on service and light on quality clinical hours.

The first available interview was 12/5/22. Is this what others are encountering?

Does anyone know if they changed their values/mission statement this year? I thought their values included information about collaboration/social responsibility etc but I can't seem to find that information anymore...

II 8/19... complete 8/4... earliest was November

II invite just now. I know this is dumb but does anyone know what what MMI pm mean? I was quite confused when i was choosing the interview time

II invite just now. I know this is dumb but does anyone know what what MMI pm mean? I was quite confused when i was choosing the interview time
It just means there are 2 sessions throughout the day, morning and afternoon (am vs pm) so if you are MMI pm, then it's just the MMI session in the afternoon by my understanding

has everyone who has received an interview taken a full year of organic chemistry? wasn't sure if they allow a sub for orgo 2 with biochem

II yesterday at ~10:30am! OOS, submitted secondary on 8/12, next available date when I scheduled was in December

Reactions: 2 users
Was complete 7/25 and haven't heard anything...anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: 2 users
Was complete 7/25 and haven't heard anything...anyone else in the same boat?
yep, I even interviewed with them 2 cycles ago (took a gap year in btwn my first and second cycle). :'(

II email this morning, complete 8/7!

Has anyone interviewed with Geisinger yet? If so any tips? my interview is on 9/7 and it's my first interview so I'm a little nervous!

Does anyone know what the post-II acceptance rate is like?

Complete 7/7 and still nothing. I am starting to wonder if this just means that I likely won't get a II or hear back from them :(
just fyi, geisinger has been sending out post-II Rs. They also send IIs to earlier apps in the later portion of the cycle, we just need to wait. My only concern is that they tend to send out IIs very quickly, filling up their interview spots earlier than other schools

hi i am asking here because it seems like out of all the threads that I follow, a lot of people got ii from this school:

around when should I be worried about the amount of ii I have received? i know interviews are usually from aug-feb but a lot of my schools are radio silent and I am getting worried. i do not mean to stress out anyone with this question, I am just clueless about this process myself. any insight would be much appreciated <3 gl everyone <3

Reactions: 3 users
hi i am asking here because it seems like out of all the threads that I follow, a lot of people got ii from this school:

around when should I be worried about the amount of ii I have received? i know interviews are usually from aug-feb but a lot of my schools are radio silent and I am getting worried. i do not mean to stress out anyone with this question, I am just clueless about this process myself. any insight would be much appreciated <3 gl everyone <3
Start worrying when it’s mid to late November. If no II at all, I’d start beginning to reapply.

Does anyone know how to sign up for Recruitment Day? I don’t see it on AMP nor their websites