2022-2023 Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Didn't get a call but portal now has a "Matriculation Requirements" tab which opens to a page for accepted students. I can't remember if this was there before?
I am pretty confident that has been there for a while

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
yikes, ready to bunker down for the next 24 hours of pure anxiety. good luck to everyone!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
to those who got calls already, do you mind dropping the initials of the interviewer too? any calls from a JW?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Acceptance came in today.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted. Got the call from my Interviewer around 5 today

Anyone get a call from an MS? besides the one person that posted lol
No:( I thought my (deliberately un-gendered) queen/king and I had a real connection... Sigh.

Don't lose hope though:) apparently they only send out a handful of Dec. As

Any news today? Emails? Calls?

• Care
Have people who have received calls received emails today even? Thanks.

deferred, see y'all in mid March 🥲

A via email as well! interviewed late september

Emailed an A with same 10k/yr scholarship!! Can't believe it :love:

Reactions: 3 users
+1 !! Still can't believe it... has the portal updated yet to reflect the changes for anyone?
Yup!! where it used to say for the status something like "Interview Complete" at the top of the screen now says "Congratulations! A letter of acceptance has been mailed to you"

Congrats to y'all! Hope all of you get full-rides at T5s to leave more space for us waiting for the March decision release date <3

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Yup!! where it used to say for the status something like "Interview Complete" at the top of the screen now says "Congratulations! A letter of acceptance has been mailed to you"
have you been able to find where to accept the offer of acceptance? I don't see an "Alerts" link at the top of my login anymore; I was only able to complete the technical standards.

ah okay, mine hasn't updated yet! was your email from the official admissions account who sent the II emails or from someone on adcom?

have you been able to find where to accept the offer of acceptance? I don't see an "Alerts" link at the top of my login anymore; I was only able to complete the technical standards.
It's not available to me either, and I spent a good chunk of time searching for that elusive Alerts link too XD

• Haha
ah okay, mine hasn't updated yet! was your email from the official admissions account who sent the II emails or from someone on adcom?
it wasn't from the official busm adcom email account but the director of admissions!

Deferred, interviewed in late October. Congrats to all who received As this week!

Deferred. Interviewed early Oct. Congrats to everyone on their A's!