2023-2024 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oos pre II R!

Members don't see this ad.

oos pre II R!
OOS pre-ii R
emoji847.png
oos pre-ii R. Thanks for the personalized rejection letter. NOT
sry to ask but did these just roll in or did y'all receive the email a bit earlier?

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Pre-II R
i didnt even know i applied here

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Just got the email that “a final decision has been made on my application”. They really make us log in to see pre II rejections. What a joke

pre-II R after the tmdsas match being a** today is brutal. right here w you +1 : (

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
For those who have been accepted, do you know how the 2 week period works for accept your acceptance? If we accept, is this binding?

Members don't see this ad :)
Survived another wave here. I predict next Friday I will get the Axe. 🪓

Reactions: 4 users
I do wonder why they send the Rs in waves and not just all at once. Does that mean they are still in review? If so - would that indicate more IIs to come?

I do wonder why they send the Rs in waves and not just all at once. Does that mean they are still in review? If so - would that indicate more IIs to come?

Yes, theoretically. They could be looking for 5-20 more interviews to send out and are only choosing the best of the best remaining and dismissing the others.

Yes, theoretically. They could be looking for 5-20 more interviews to send out and are only choosing the best of the best remaining and dismissing the others.
I survived this time again. Not getting hopes up but relieved

Hi yall, waitlisted yesterday (2/16). Interviewed on 2/2

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Do they have big waitlist movement. ?
Yeah, 25-30% of their incoming class comes off the waitlist, so they accept atleast 35-45 people off the waitlist and probably more since people turn down acceptances off the waitlist

Yeah, 25-30% of their incoming class comes off the waitlist, so they accept atleast 35-45 people off the waitlist and probably more since people turn down acceptances off the waitlist
I wonder how many ppl r on their WL total

I wonder how many ppl r on their WL total
My guess is atleast 140 to 150 at minimum. Looks like they accept around 290, with 145 in their M1 class. They interview around 480, so could be as high as 340, but I doubt they have that many people on WL since people have reported post II Rs

Cycle track doesn’t really show any interviews being handed out post Feb, I think they are just cycling out Rs at this point :(