2023-2024 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone's portal changed or still the same as pre-A?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Deferred, email a few mins ago

Reactions: 1 user
For those accepted today, be sure to submit a response to your offer on the candidate reply page by 10/25.

Does anyone know if there is thing else we must do other than select plan to enroll in the AMCAS CYMS Tool starting 02/19?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
For those accepted today, be sure to submit a response to your offer on the candidate reply page by 10/25.

Does anyone know if there is thing else we must do other than select plan to enrol in the AMCAS CYMS Tool starting 02/19?
I think you can attend the information sessions listed in the secondary app portal (there’s one coming up for financial aid). Aside from that, not sure if there’s anything else to be done.

Where do we send thank you letters? I know they mentioned it in the presentations but I was too stressed about upcoming interviews to pay close attention lol

Congrats to all who got an A this week. Is there possibilities that this school will still send out the IIs in the coming weeks?

Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone that interviewed before Sept 30, you should hear back sometime in the next few days. Post Sept 30, well hear back mid November. Adcoms meet at the end of every month.

Congrats to all who got an A this week. Is there possibilities that this school will still send out the IIs in the coming weeks?
Based on PoppyBobby’s post and CycleTrack showing IIs only at the beginning of each month, I don’t think there will be any more IIs until November

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but I received an interview invite today just before noon. Maine track.

Reactions: 6 users
Thanks! I am from Maine and was complete for the Maine track in early September. Wishing you luck! I think MSAR might have some info on how many students came from each state which might help.

Congrats! Are you IS Maine? Wondering what my chances are OOS.
I'm from NH, went to undergrad in Boston, and have a lot of ties to Maine and New England overall, but lots of people interviewing were OOS and West Coast in particular!

IS Maine II on Friday for Maine Track. Secondary complete mid-August. Literally could not be happier :)

Reactions: 4 users
Maine Track applicants or anyone connected to Maine - thinking of you all during this time. If you need support or want to talk, message me at any time ❤️

• Care
Reactions: 14 users
would it be overkill to send a letter of interest after my interview before they meet to discuss my application just to express how much I love the school?

• Love
would it be overkill to send a letter of interest after my interview before they meet to discuss my application just to express how much I love the school?
I was thinking about sending letter of intent, 100% would matriculate if given the option.

Alright October interviewees, decision has been made by the ADCOMs. Looking back on last years thread people started to hear back from Nov 8-16 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
If anyone sent an update letter did you just upload it to the portal?

C'mon Tufts pls send us another ii wave soon 🙏
🙏

Reactions: 5 users
for those with As or interviews- how did you answer prompt #4?
Most of my portfolio is working with vulnerable populations so I’m not sure if how i should proceed-wrote out a few drafts// detailing a few experiences/ one experience/ etc.

omg II!! oos technically but attended undergrad in boston (lm75 complete early Aug)

Reactions: 4 users
Silence since submitting my secondary on 8/05

Reactions: 2 users
OOS II, complete 8/2 no ties to Tufts/Boston

OOS II, complete 8/2, LM 72.3 (91 day streak on Duolingo), no ties to Boston/Tufts

Reactions: 5 users
OOS II, ties to Boston, complete early august, LM 77–been waiting for this one 🎉 I was hoping for this Monday but it filled :/

How far out are they scheduling interviews?

i saw openings the last week of nov/first week of dec

OOS II, strong ties to Boston, complete 8/1, LM 74.

OOS II! no ties, complete 8/1