2023-2024 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the accpetance e-mail off CC (November), and see it in the TU portal now so super excited.

Anyone else see a deadline for confirming your seat? I just need to see any potential financial aid and need to submit a form I won't be able to get until Monday
Answering my own question..they say 7 days from date of acceptance (dated yesterday for me)

Members don't see this ad.

Do you know if the deposit is to just reserve your seat or is it a final decision about commiting to the school?
Should be to reserve seat. They do say it's only refundable until April 30th.

At this point it would be basically committing since you can still only hold 1 A per AMCAS traffic guidelines. Should still be able to sit on WLs though

sitting on 4 WL with silence 🥲 plz don’t make me submit another app 🙏🏻

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ahh just to add to this, i submitted my FAFSA right before i interviewed in Feb and don't have this under my next steps. tryyying sooo hard not to read into it
hmmm... I submitted my FAFSA in March. Maybe everyone who submitted it later got that on their to-do list.

Did anyone who put option 1 on the survey get in?

Reactions: 3 users
OOS A today! Interviewed February, CC March, & letter of intent in April. Looking for the accepted students GroupMe!

You put answer one on the survey, too?

In retrospect, I don’t know why I thought it was a good idea to give up my leverage lmao
Yeah I put 1 too. I’m thinking that people who chose 1 will hear later because Temple knows that they would commit regardless of when they get accepted. But they’re accepting those that chose 2 now to get them to switch sides earlier😂

But there’s no way to know 100%

Reactions: 1 user
l doubt they would go chronologically at this point but there will be movement throughout May and June! A lot who were accepted today will probably turn it down and other acceptees will get off the waitlist and withdraw their seat!

Anecdotally, my guess is that they will reserve a larger percentage of later waitlist acceptances for those who they know will attend (ie: those who chose 1 on survey :) )
what is the survey everyone keeps referencing?

I have a new item on my "To Do List" saying "I have an outstanding requirement that's preventing me from receiving my financial aid and to check student financial services channel"

I am on the CC and not sure how to proceed. Did anyone else have the same problem? I have already added temple's code to my FAFSA
I was sent an email by their fin aid to fill out a form and provide supplemental identification

I think this is the first time I'm hearing a school do that haha, but I guess it's smart

Members don't see this ad :)
I was sent an email by their fin aid to fill out a form and provide supplemental identification
I did not receive any email from them. Do you think it better to wait it out over the weekend or should I send an email asking for further clarification on this?

Just got accepted off CC.
Did anyone who got accepted off CC receive their Financial aid package?
Is there an accepted students GroupMe?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted off CC.
Did anyone who got accepted off CC receive their Financial aid package?
Is there an accepted students GroupMe?
Congrats! I don't see my financial aid yet in the status tab even though it says that everything is complete. And I've been trying to find the GroupMe but haven't found anything yet

Yeah I put 1 too. I’m thinking that people who chose 1 will hear later because Temple knows that they would commit regardless of when they get accepted. But they’re accepting those that chose 2 now to get them to switch sides earlier😂

But there’s no way to know 100%
i put 1 as well (was WL’d in nov and sent a letter of intent in jan). i guess it makes sense why they might hold off on giving A’s to those who chose 1 but it feels kinda cruel

Reactions: 2 users
What I said is just my speculation, but it makes sense to me😅 and I agree, it’s messed up
I doubt that they are purely doing that now as there’s definitely people who chose 1 and got off - but my guess is it’s just part of the conversation!

I did not receive any email from them. Do you think it better to wait it out over the weekend or should I send an email asking for further clarification on this?
you can email over the weekends but I doubt they'll be read it before Monday, I would just call on Monday morning for clarification

Is there a GroupMe or Facebook page? If not can someone make one?

Unfortunately had to withdraw from CC Friday :( Best of luck everyone, and stay hopeful! I’m sure the list will move along and spots will continue to open similar to previous years

How long does Temple take to give scholarship offers after submitting the financial info form? Only got 5 days to decide

Has anybody received financial aid offers or additional FAFSA information from the school?

OOS A received on 5/4 for the Philly campus!! Interviewed 3/27, placed on CC list 4/23.

Received this
to those accepted, did you get an email or check your portal/amcas?
checked amcas because someone on this website mentioned it and I check this site way too much. Email came the next morning

OOS A off the CC list 5/4! I chose option 1 on survey. Interviewed 3/14, put on CC 4/23. Very grateful I didn't have to wait long.
Was getting ready to send a LOI but then got the acceptance. I always wonder if those LOI's really do anything...

I'm committed to go to LKSOM, was set to go to a DO school (nothing wrong w DO you guys) but ultimately LKSOM has a larger network, P/F classes, and I really vibed w everyone on interview day :) very excited

Should I start a Group Me?

Reactions: 2 users
Does it seem like now the decisions are gonna come out on Fridays/Saturdays only? But honestly i guess we never know:cryi:

Does it seem like now the decisions are gonna come out on Fridays/Saturdays only? But honestly i guess we never know:cryi:
seems so! at least it seems like they are deciding on similar interview groups/waitlist times, so maybe they just haven't gotten to some people's batch yet. i don't know just trying to find a pattern here to cope haha

seems so! at least it seems like they are deciding on similar interview groups/waitlist times, so maybe they just haven't gotten to some people's batch yet. i don't know just trying to find a pattern here to cope haha
me too, its getting rough checking AMCAS, portal, and email every day praying for something LOL:rofl:

Reactions: 1 users
Update: I ended up emailing them regarding this. They said that "Only accepted students would receive any financial aid info on the TUPortal when it’s available. Once a student is accepted, more info populates on the TUPortal – only accepted students need to do anything with the financial aid portion of the TUPortal."

So not sure why people who are on the CC are getting this notification 🤷‍♀️

OOS A off the CC list 5/4! I chose option 1 on survey. Interviewed 3/14, put on CC 4/23. Very grateful I didn't have to wait long.
Was getting ready to send a LOI but then got the acceptance. I always wonder if those LOI's really do anything...

I'm committed to go to LKSOM, was set to go to a DO school (nothing wrong w DO you guys) but ultimately LKSOM has a larger network, P/F classes, and I really vibed w everyone on interview day :) very excited

Should I start a Group Me?
Congrats! Groupme link above

This was a tough decision but I withdrew my A from here. Really hoping it goes to one of you guys here and good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Accepted students, how much did you have to wait until you received your financial aid offer?