2023-2024 Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My update tab is still there. Interviewed 11/10. Have to stop checking SDN y'all are making my anxiety 10x lmao

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My update tab disappeared today; interviewed late Oct and submitted an update letter a couple days after my interview

My update tab disappeared today; interviewed late Oct and submitted an update letter a couple days after my interview

+1 same exact scenario (let’s hope the breads and everybody else receives good news)

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else still not heard anything yet? I’m afraid they took one look at my app and tossed it lmao.

• Care
Based on past years, decisions have come out on Wednesdays/Thursdays and typically right after an R wave… I have a feeling that means we’re not hearing anything until next week. Fingers crossed we don’t have to wait though!

Reactions: 3 users
Based on past years, decisions have come out on Wednesdays/Thursdays and typically right after an R wave… I have a feeling that means we’re not hearing anything until next week. Fingers crossed we don’t have to wait though!
true... but last year there were only 2 big R waves on cycletrack and the second big R wave was last week.. idk im grasping at straws rn

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
true... but last year there were only 2 big R waves on cycletrack and the second big R wave was last week.. idk im grasping at straws rn
I've been scouring past year threads these past couple days to try to figure it out as well. Feeling like astrology lmfao.
MD only acceptance today via phone call at 2 pm PST. Interviewed mid-October. Congrats to all who were accepted today and sending love to those who are still waiting. You all are phenomenal humans!!
Guess we might know by 2 pm PST in any case

Reactions: 1 users
I've been scouring past year threads these past couple days to try to figure it out as well. Feeling like astrology lmfao.

Guess we might know by 2 pm PST in any case
+1, might or might not be going crazy lol but i have this compiled for prior decision dates and times:
2019 Thu 2/7 10:30 pm est
2020 Wed 1/15 6:13 pm est
2021 Wed 1/27 4:58 pm est
2022 Thu 1/20 ~1:00pm est
2023 Wed 1/18 3:24 pm est

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
That does seem like pretty strong evidence for decisions being released next week

Does Stanford do rolling decisions in order of interviews? If we interviewed on 1/17 when do you think we can expect to hear back?

Does Stanford do rolling decisions in order of interviews? If we interviewed on 1/17 when do you think we can expect to hear back?
Technically no, but decisions do seem to go somewhat in order of interview date. As for hearing back- probably later in February, but wouldn't be too surprised if you heard sooner.

Are there any current students here that would be willing to share interview advice? Mine's coming up and it's by far my top choice, want to make sure I can give myself the best chance. Would really appreciate any tips :)

If we don't get in, does anyone know roughly when the post-II R's start coming in?

MD PSTP
Interview late oct
First A of the cycle 😭

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
to people accepted -- congrats! Did you get just a call or also a text/email? Also does anyone know how long the calls typically go for? I wanna know how long I should be paralyzed in this state today lol

MD regular, interviewed late oct, just a call (no caller ID) and they said acceptance emails will go out later this afternoon!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Anybody willing to share the area code of the number they got called by lol? I’m losing my mind over here.
Number hidden and “No Caller ID”

Just got the A! In-state, interviewed in September

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Only 3 on SDN would seem light to be done. Can those accepted chime in on who called? Even generically? Male vs female, Dean vs Prof vs Adcom?

Stanford, why do you not love me like I love you? Please call, I miss you :cryi:

Received A call & in pure shock. Manifesting an A for you all incredible ppl <3

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
I've refreshed this page 800 times in the last hour.

Reactions: 5 users
I can't believe it. A at 4.51 pm! Interviewed Early Oct. Female dean. Is this for real? I am so worried it was a scam call hahahaha. The area code was Petaluma, CA. Is that the same as the rest?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I can't believe it. A at 4.51 pm! Interviewed Early Oct. Female dean. Is this for real? I am so worried it was a scam call hahahaha. The area code was Petaluma, CA. Is that the same as the rest?
Holy s*** no way I got a call from a 707 number earlier today that also said Petaluma, CA but missed it. That's why I asked my earlier question (weird in hindsight). I tried to call back but it led me to some Google VOIP thing. When other people said that they couldn't see the caller ID, I just assumed it was a spam call. Please I am so desperate right now😭
Yes it came from Petaluma for me too! Congrats @C++, it had to have been that!

• Care
Holy s*** no way I got a call from a 707 number earlier today that also said Petaluma, CA but missed it. That's why I asked my earlier question (weird in hindsight). I tried to call back but it led me to some Google VOIP thing. When other people said that they couldn't see the caller ID, I just assumed it was a spam call. Please I am so desperate right now😭
This person is going on a JOURNEY today

• Haha
I was rejected a few months ago but I have still been checking this thread to see when people get As and y’all are just such rockstars🥹 congratulations to everyone 🫶

• Care