2023-2024 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any IIs?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely just peed myself a little

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Newsletter received today noon! Complete 7/21 so happy rn

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
OOS II Received 11 am (8/18), Submitted 07/19. Non-trad, LizzyM - 76

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!! When were the interviews offered for? Like soon or
Thank you! Very excited. The earliest was late august (surprisingly) and latest was mid-September. Still seems to be many more II’s to go around!

Reactions: 1 users
OOS II received, complete 7/16

• Love
IS II, complete 7/26, LM 81

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
IS II about 40 minutes ago, LM 76.80, complete 7/19; strong ties to Northwestern

Last edited:
It seems like a lot of the top schools are forgetting to send me an II :unsure:

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 10 users
It seems like a lot of the top schools are forgetting to send me an II :unsure:
Me too, I guess they are so stunned by the impeccable quality of my application that they forgot to hit “send” on my II email

• Haha
Me too, I guess they are so stunned by the impeccable quality of my application that they forgot to hit “send” on my II email
Maybe they think we won't attend there, so they're giving the II's to more realistic applicants

• Haha
OOS II, LM 82.5. Complete 7/18. Very happy, love feinberg

• Love
Damn this is the one school I'm really hoping for, complete 7/17 ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͠⁠°⁠ ͟⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠°͠⁠ ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Damn this is the one school I'm really hoping for, complete 7/17 ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͠⁠°⁠ ͟⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠°͠⁠ ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Legend has it you still have 20 more interview invites coming. That's how many schools you haven't heard from yet right?

• Haha
Legend has it you still have 20 more interview invites coming. That's how many schools you haven't heard from yet right?
Bro's probably got schools he didn't even apply to begging him to go interview

• Haha
Bro's probably got schools he didn't even apply to begging him to go interview
Lol nah. I'm very happy with where I am right now. Northwestern is the only school left on my list that I'm really hoping to hear back from because I think they're one of the schools that I would just do really well at given their curriculum structure and I also have tons of family support in the area!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Lol nah. I'm very happy with where I am right now. Northwestern is the only school left on my list that I'm really hoping to hear back from because I think they're one of the schools that I would just do really well at given their curriculum structure and I also have tons of family support in the area!
@Feinberg admissions you hear that👀? Slide my man an II, you have enough info on here to figure everything out

And then while you're at it maybe you could give me one too🙏

• Love
  • Haha
Wait if Northwestern accepts the Goat does that make them GOATED?

Looks like more people gotta beg for interviews on here, II today complete 7/17

• Love
Interviewed here yesterday, what a lovely experience! Very comfortable, conversational interviews and all the faculty, staff, and medical students involved in the event were awesome :)

Reactions: 4 users
Interviewed here yesterday, what a lovely experience! Very comfortable, conversational interviews and all the faculty, staff, and medical students involved in the event were awesome :)
you remembered to tell them to send one my way...right Doja?

Manifesting this energy haha

No interview = me sad. Does Northwestern want me to be sad? Hm. We will find out today.