2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got a II! OOS, submitted 7/26. Got the notification at 1pm

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Good luck to all that received II! Can anyone that has already had an interview speak to their experience?

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys - I was wondering, was I supposed to receive a confirmation email that my secondary was received (yikes I submitted August 1st but haven't heard anything)

Hey guys - I was wondering, was I supposed to receive a confirmation email that my secondary was received (yikes I submitted August 1st but haven't heard anything)
No complete email. Just a confirmation in the portal.

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck to all that received II! Can anyone that has already had an interview speak to their experience?
Really laid back interview. They don't grill you with hard questions, just a casual conversation to learn more about you.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone gotten an interview invite thus far with a 49x

Members don't see this ad :)
None of that! Just prepare to talk about yourself
Awesome thank you that's what I gathered as well from the post interview forums it seemed people said it was just a conversation. Idk how everyone does not get in after the interview, but I guess they're just seeing if you're personable and can communicate otherwise rejected.

Just got my pre-II R. Best of luck, everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just finished my interview definitely jumped up to my top choice school!

Reactions: 1 users
Just finished my interview definitely jumped up to my top choice school!
Congratulations I have mine on Friday! This makes me happy. Morehouse is my top choice too. Do you mind sharing how the day went?

Congratulations I have mine on Friday! This makes me happy. Morehouse is my top choice too. Do you mind sharing how the day went?

Congratulations!! It was great. Faculty and staff was supper friendly and inspiring. Interviews were really conversational and allowed you to get to know each other. Medical students were awesome.

I finally felt that this is my school spark after interviewing. So hopefully the A will come soon. Best of Luck Friday your going to kill it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Submitted secondary late August, but I was missing one of my LOR. The writer only just now submitted their letter. Any idea if my app has already been looked at, or were they waiting for my final LOR? Any idea how long I can expect for a response now?

Submitted secondary late August, but I was missing one of my LOR. The writer only just now submitted their letter. Any idea if my app has already been looked at, or were they waiting for my final LOR? Any idea how long I can expect for a response now?
Same thing happened with me in July. Sent secondary in late July, one professor hadn't submit letter yet, clicked "No Longer Sending," but then she submitted on 08/09. I reached out to them to ask how that goes in their timings of reviews but never received a response. Still waiting lol

hey y’all! recently got deferred from Mercer ED. just submitted my application to Morehouse today. Is it too late for a fighting chance haha?
Not at all. I had a friend who submitted in December of last year and is an M1 now at MSM

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
How long did it take to receive secondary after verification? My primary app has been verified since 8/14 but i still haven’t received a secondary or even an email of receipt from this school. I’m getting nervous 😬

How long did it take to receive secondary after verification? My primary app has been verified since 8/14 but i still haven’t received a secondary or even an email of receipt from this school. I’m getting nervous

What are your stats? Is your GPA above 3.0 MCAT 500+?

How long did it take to receive secondary after verification? My primary app has been verified since 8/14 but i still haven’t received a secondary or even an email of receipt from this school. I’m getting nervous

They don’t send a receipt they just send you an email that send you to your portal where’s there’s a message on how to schedule your interview.