2023-2024 Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 oos R complete early july

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
OOS Acceptence video received today. 11/9 interview. that was such an awesome video, it made my day. Go Blue!

Members don't see this ad :)
radio silence - did they maybe lose my app? I noticed some schools rejected me within days of me sending an update letter

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
You Can Do It Good Luck GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Animated GIF

• Care
OOS, no ties II just now :) submitted 7/26!! This was one of my top choices of all the schools I was still waiting on!!

Also I've seen reports that Mich has a really high post-II acceptance rate? Obviously, I'm not banking on it and will be prepping pretty hard for this interview, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if that's accurate?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
IS II!! Alum, submitted 7/7

i don’t know how to do a back flip but I’m gonna do one anyways

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS, no ties II just now :) submitted 7/26!! This was one of my top choices of all the schools I was still waiting on!!

Also I've seen reports that Mich has a really high post-II acceptance rate? Obviously, I'm not banking on it and will be prepping pretty hard for this interview, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if that's accurate?
Yes it’s ~80% based on available info

Stats LM ? Many congratulations

OOS pre-II R, submitted early July :(

• Care
pre-II R, submitted late august

• Care
OOS pre ii R. complete 07/07, short and sweet email!

• Care
pre-II R, OOS, complete early August

Does anyone know if they offer feedback for rejects pre-II?

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
OOS pre-II R, complete Sept 4th

• Care
Same but I feel like they already ran out of IIs tbh
They made a point that there would be no II either of the next 2 Mondays on Twitter as opposed to saying they were done. My guess is the last 10ish interviews will go out on Jan 8, and the rest of us will get Rs over the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: 4 users
pre-II R, OOS, complete early August

Does anyone know if they offer feedback for rejects pre-II?
Yes, respond to the rejection asking for feedback and they will tell you to reach back out again end of April.

Reactions: 4 users
Pre-II R and complete 7/15. Pretty disappointing as my parents went here and it was my dream school. Onto the next

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Pre-II R, complete 8/9. 2 rejections in one day

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone still not heard back and submit early? Do we have a chance or am I delulu

Reactions: 8 users