2023-2024 Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pathways II!!! Complete 8/7 and update sent 12/11

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
OOS pathways II!! complete 7/ 30. They were scheduling up to the 17th

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
any interview advice? im hearing a mixed bag--some say their interviewers were very relaxed and asked specific questions and others are saying they got more traditional questions and couldnt tell if it went well or not

Reactions: 1 users
Are they done sending out interviews?
They say that far in the distance, an envoy is sent. He trudges out into the winds of the Nor'easter, beyond the brick of Harvard yard, passing the Statue of Three Lies. He boards the MBTA, cloaked in mystery as only one of his trade could be - eyes black as the night, cloak crimson as the institution to which his loyalty and oath lie. When he arrives at Longwood, he stares at the falling snow. It falls without error, random as the rain that it once was, on the ground, but avoids one spot. One ring, cast around a sack on the lawn of Longwood. His bounty is inside. The papers of interview invitations, threads of the fate of thousands across the country. That crimson cloak sweeps the ground as he collects the sack, lifting with it the weight of those thousands of hopes, expectations, and dreams. Embarking on his journey, he delivers them throughout the country, arriving at his final destination. In a suburb, he stands on a street. It is mine.

The II is for my neighbor.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are they done sending out interviews?
I thought they had a few more to send out, but seeing as how there were none on here today, maybe they are done 🙃
The website says all IIs are sent by mid Jan though, so if it’s silent next Monday too, I think it’s safe to assume it’s over

Reactions: 1 user
I thought they had a few more to send out, but seeing as how there were none on here today, maybe they are done 🙃
The website says all IIs are sent by mid Jan though, so if it’s silent next Monday too, I think it’s safe to assume it’s over
Could send em out tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Inshallah I’m getting an interview tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
would anyone be comfortable sharing if they were scheduling past 1/17. if not, they may have one more interview day

They're done sending out IIs
My buddy who goes to harvard med said they're done handing out IIs

• Sad
  • Care
They're done sending out IIs
My buddy who goes to harvard med said they're done handing out IIs
can I ask if your friend is on adcoms? I did my undergrad here and I have friends at HMS who said it's still not over yet. Just adding a data point

Just gonna put a stop to this before anything gets crazy, they def don't accept without an interview. My man 6'0 was just making a joke

"Applicants selected for interview will be notified by the middle of January. Offers of acceptance will be made from this group. All applicants will be notified of final decisions by the third week of March. Under no circumstances will decision information be released by telephone."

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Oh my goodness. Guys I'm just kidding! Didn't mean to get any hearts racing. Sarcasm and humor is my copium 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
I mean they requested 2 dollars on venmo to hold my pre-II acceptance so there is a chance right? Or did I get robbed 😭😭
That was me, thanks for the $2 nerd

• Haha
Just got a pre-II A to your mom’s crib but declined since it seems like a malignant institution

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Has there been any confirmation from the adcom?
I went there for undergrad and know several people at the med school. That’s the first I have heard of that but 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows. I’m leaving it up to the admissions gods at this point lmao

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a pre-II A to your mom’s crib but declined since it seems like a malignant institution
goated comment

I went there for undergrad and know several people at the med school. That’s the first I have heard of that but 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows. I’m leaving it up to the admissions gods at this point lmao
Also nice flex bro :cool:

I reached out to multiple HMS friends who said last year they interviewed into last week of Jan, and that every week they get emails to sign up for student admissions sessions if this helps anyone! My friends seem to think there should be at least 1 week of interviews left if 1/17 was the last date people on here were provided!

Reactions: 4 users
Just woke up to an II!!!!! I'm in complete shock lol

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 20 users
Awesome! Good luck to you! If you don't mind, please share your stats. Thanks
Thanks! LM 73.8. Application was complete late Sept and sent an update this week. The only options for scheduling were next Thurs/Fri

Thanks! LM 73.8. Application was complete late Sept and sent an update this week. The only options for scheduling were next Thurs/Fri
I reached out to multiple HMS friends who said last year they interviewed into last week of Jan, and that every week they get emails to sign up for student admissions sessions if this helps anyone! My friends seem to think there should be at least 1 week of interviews left if 1/17 was the last date people on here were provided!
Congrats!!! Does this mean that they are done scheduling interviews or do you think there will be another week?

Congrats!!! Does this mean that they are done scheduling interviews or do you think there will be another week?
I am not sure :/ trying to feel hopeful that there may be one last week, but if 1/19 is the last day of interviews then they may be done sending out interviews. It might depend on how many people on here reported scheduling out to 1/19 too

hi friends! has anyone sent in separate post-interview pathways and HST update letters? do both programs see all letters or are they diverted to the separate program adcoms? I want to say specific things about each program in the letter but don't want to i.e. profess my love to pathways in front of the HST committee