2023-2024 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS R, completed 7/22

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 OOS Pre-II R, Complete 7/29, LM 75. First R of the cycle oof

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS pre-II R, complete 7/28. Third R and still no IIs, which is disheartening :(

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
OOS pre-II R. LM 72 and complete 7/19. Georgetown adcoms are being some real haters this week.

Reactions: 2 users
OOS Pre-II R complete 7/28. that email was a little harsh but oh well.

First time posting - but is "application" ready on portal mean the same thing as "complete" or "under review". Language different with every school.

First time posting - but is "application" ready on portal mean the same thing as "complete" or "under review". Language different with every school.
That means that application is ready for review.

ooh how did they word it?

“Thank you for expressing interest in Georgetown University School of Medicine. The Office of Admissions has completed a holistic review of your application for admission to the Class of 2028. After a comprehensive review, the Committee has decided that we will not be offering you an interview in the 2023-2024 application cycle.

As decisions are made in strict confidentiality, we are unable to provide you with individual feedback. We emphasize five major areas without assigning weight to a particular section, detailed in the Guide to Application at md.georgetown.edu. Re-applicants are encouraged to review these areas prior to submitting a new application.

We wish you well in your future endeavors.”

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
OOS II early today, complete 8/15
Alhumdullilah

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 20 users
Best interview I’ve had yet! Pleasantly surprised considering its a closed interview

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
For anyone who has submitted updates: did the system also get rid of all the line breaks when you entered the text? Also, it says that you can't edit after submitting, but mine still lets me. I didn't get any confirmation of receipt of my update letter, so I was wondering if this was the same for other people too

For anyone who has submitted updates: did the system also get rid of all the line breaks when you entered the text? Also, it says that you can't edit after submitting, but mine still lets me. I didn't get any confirmation of receipt of my update letter, so I was wondering if this was the same for other people too
Yup same thing

Reactions: 1 user